turbo van?

i have a chevy g20 van that i want to turbo what components are necessary for this? i believe it has a 350 v8 in it however im not familiar with american engines i do have a couple t25 turbos from my gsx and a small front mount as well but not sure how or if they would work anybody have any idea where to start? its just a project 2 kill some time til spring til i buy an sti sry mod accidently posted twice once in wrong spot so can remove the other post

Save your money so you can mod the sti in the spring

just landed a killer job so im sure il have the cash to mod the sti but i kinda wanna mess with the van for now and see what i can do with it i think itd b funny as hell if my conversion van spanked some modded dsms an hondas or what not

Look at your GSX…thats prety much the same stuff you would need. Piping (well thought out piping in fact), wastegate, ect, ect. Even if money isnt a concern, time and down time for the van def. will be.

a good way to decide if “turbo x” will work on a project is to compare the engine the turbo came on to the vehical you want to put it on

t25 - 2.0 … and was to small for that engine as it was
2 t25’s would do just as poor a job feeding a 4.0
you have a 5.7

same for intercoolers

yea was thinking bout a turbo for the kit car if it didnt sell but think itd be more fun in a van lol what about ecu? would i need a stand alone? or would i just have to get it tuned im not sure if its obdII because its a 95 and as for the location of the components thats gona be the tough part because of how the engine sits in the van what size turbo would be a decent pic obviously the t25s are out of the question

wtf.

http://blog.mobissimo.com/uploads/mp_burning_money.jpg

money like water lol just like your ex gf said haha itl definatly be an interesting project

my ex gf?wtf are you talking about?:crap:

you need at the very least, two t3’s from a turbododge or a mustang svo/turbocoupe or grand national.

turbododge turbos (garretts… not the sucky 89 2.5L mitsu turbo) would support ~450hp and can be found cheap.

the t25’s are too small.

I think its a great idea, give him some credit if he wants to waste the cash. Paint it black and make it the A team van.

can you flip headers on a 350? I know some engines you can… that would make it easier to mount the turbos.

is it a carb or EFI motor? youll have to build a box around the carb and do some other mods if its not EFI.

Brian

actually its spray painted black aready lol i believe its an efi motor its in there pretty good tho so theres not alot of room to work

unless its an 89 dodge minivan fuck off

mine was 2k and it barely ran 13’s

shit is gay

eh nah its a 95 conversion van not tryin to break records with it but jus make it move alil faster thas all

Well, if its a oddy, DOOO IT!

Ill even help you… But if its something other than vtek powered… im asking… why?

While the idea of a van being able to kick ass is awesome, heads, and cam seem like a better fit here?

Otherwise this comes to mind.

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/lol.jpg

N2O??

2 hundo shot??

i would just hit it with some nitrous and call it a day