Unrelated "Carbon Fiber Pole" Project *PHASE 2 Complete*

you wouldnt do that with just straight. you would end up needing an ass load of couplers, and that would look retarded.

I agree but that was the only thing I could think of.

Wow, i’m actually starting to feel like DOS here, that sucks. The whole point is to be a “teaser” for coming work/modification to the vehicle. Last time i posted a thread about the CF Tubing, people were getting upset (DOSing) because they couldn’t think of my use for it.

CF tube is not being used for automotive purposes, i just needed to transport it so i removed my windshield and rear glass.

:lol: overengineering things a bit? I’m pretty sure that the seats fold down, and the pole will fit from the dash to the trucklid, but I think you knew that already :wink:

X…

forgot my seats fold down.

Bet you could fit a nice size hampster down that tube, you kinky bitch. :wink:

:lol: That would be the funniest fucking thing ever. “yeah, I removed the windows to make room for this pole”

"don’t your seats fold down:

[LAFENGAS scratches head] :banghead:

X…

Maybe he wants to stick with the German car manufacturer motto, “That Will Work But How Can We Make it More Complicated”

dude. i know. you are going james bond style. equipping your 330 with a cf potato gun

looks like hes building a time machine,

I could almost see Josh doing that…

cf potato gun = win

i like how nyspeed has made ‘dos’ into a verb

Josh,

i have a bunch of silver CF cloth and a 5 gallon bucket of resin that i bought that i cant use… the CF is cut into strips but there is a fair bit there… i spent around $500 on all of it.

if you can use it let me know, i dont want it sitting around anymore.

make a CF statue of bing with his left overs :slight_smile:

I want to cut the POLE up and throw it in my garbage

have you heard the expression: Florida Fail?

I may be interested in the epoxy…do you have details (cure rate, manufacture)? And has it been opened? Depends on the size of the Texalium whether or not i can use it.

this thread was never a poll.

oh im sorry i meant your carbon fiber POLE. I would cut it up and throw it out.

you’re a poor decision maker.