UPS Regulations?

silly G

OMG COD4 is soooooooooooo great you must play it by saturday or it won’t be as fun!

ahahaha ill play it, rob will play it, aaron will pla…oops wait no he wont

diaf

thats really mean dude.

YOU ARE FAGS!

lol

skunk— check the tracking number, make SURE it says “on route for delivery” that means it IS ON A PACKAGE car. If so, and you missed him (sometimes it needs a sig), call the 1-800 number tell them to put it on will call tonight. Go pick it up after 630 or so. If you beg really hard they will txt the driver through the board and make him re-deliver it OR BETTER YET, ask to meet the driver at one of his/her scheduled pick up areas near your house, ie: some business place.

^^Lol…

im not a retard :stuck_out_tongue:

its not gonna be delivered until monday as i said. But i didnt want to wait. It will be at the sorting facility tonight, and i wanted to pick it up

sigh, just rub one out, that will keep u busy

Nope, not going to get it then. Most likely it will be on a trailer parked in the yard somewhere and it won’t be touched til monday am real early. Or it will be sorted tonight anytime after 7pm and be held in a “staging” area along with oh 35,000 other parcels. It won’t be sorted into what they call a “cage” until either 1am or so tonight, and that would be the only way they would even be able to find it.