UPS Question..

i ordered a package, and it arrived in buffalo yesterday with a delivery date of Monday…

is there anyway i can just go there and pick it up today instead of getting it delivered Monday.

Weekends, the hubs are closed. I used to work there, I know.

sol till monday

what marcus said

You can TRY calling them early Monday morning like 7:00 am. Tell them you need the stuff ASAP. They will send someone into the truck that it’s on and they’ll pull the package and put on the will call area. Then at 8:00 when the service desk opens, you can drive down and get it, or just wait at your house Monday.

Right now your package is sitting in the yard somewhere in one of the 150 trailers, and it won’t be unloaded/sorted until about 2am Monday morning.

yep

you have to wait til the first delivery is made. Then you can call up UPS and have the package held. They will call you and tell you when the package will be ready for pickup. I never catch my deliveries. I was always told they CAN NOT hold the package until atleast 1 delivery attempt has been made

Not too sure on that. Also you can call and ask where your driver usually starts his route. We usually have a set routine, like certain bulk business stops and whatnot, they will be close to your house. Just bring ID with you to show the driver.

call and ask and post up. I know what they have told me in the past but who knows.

Its always such a pain in the ass trying to get a package delivered.

Even more so when your elderly neighbor signs for something, keeps it in her house, and never tells you it came.