UPS Regulations?

Anybody know…

I have a package which was on route to buf this morning, and should be here now, if not within the next few hours. UPS does not deliver on Saturdays (unless you request/pay extra). Is there a way i can schedule to pick up the package at the sorting facility tomorrow? Anybody know if they allow this?

yes u have to call them

good one tool

that is not working.

go talk to ur idiots on the phone… dummy

ahah im sorry.

i did it with fedex… you can re-rout when the sort it.

yea but fed-ex is better than ups…

so i dunno

all you have to do is call them with the tracking number. I have dont it many times.
Even if the package is on the local delivery truck, they can contact the driver and have it held. You can pick it up at UPS off Bailey the same day right after the driver brings the truck back.,… usually 5:30 - 6:30 call the local office and ask what time to be there if u do it that day.

UPS is not open on the weekends either. So you better try and grab it tonight

yes u can. i’ve done it specifically at the buffalo UPS depot/hub place.

thanks jack…

anybody have the # for the local facility?

couldnt find it… but haven’t been searching long

call 1800 pick ups and they will put it on hold and someone from the local hub will call you when its ready for pickup

if you call the main 800 number they will connect you with the local Hub

damn man, you need someone to hold your hand the whole time too?

^^yes

would you do the honor tom?

i called… said they have to wait till it arrives to see if im able to do that

i dont know what dummy you spoke to but you are allowed… unless its a refrigerator that they cant carry in the office

its not… but so far it seems that i have been talking to idiots

i’ll probably keep calling

You might have a lot better luck if you wait to call until the tracking number updates showing the package arrived in Buffalo.

very interested

$40 will u part it out? check PM

ding ding ding like i told you to do aaron

got big plans for the penis pump tonight??