If my UPS delivery is...

Date Time Location Event Details
Dec 01, 2005 07:04:09 AM BUFFALO NY US Out for delivery
Dec 01, 2005 06:44:00 AM BUFFALO NY US Arrival Scan
Dec 01, 2005 06:24:00 AM BUFFALO NY US Departure Scan
Dec 01, 2005 05:27:00 AM BUFFALO NY US Arrival Scan
Dec 01, 2005 04:08:00 AM LOUISVILLE KY US Departure Scan
Dec 01, 2005 01:23:15 AM LOUISVILLE KY US Shipment picked up from seller’s facility
Nov 30, 2005 09:18:18 PM US Carrier notified to pick up package

Out for delivery yet it says delivery expected tommorrow (2nd). Can I pick this up any way, or get it today somehow?

if its out for delivery then no, but you can call them and tell them to hold it and then you can go get it.

or if they miss the shippment you can go to ups and pick it up tongiht.

they should drop the package off today if it says out for delivery …

YEA IF ITS not there today u can go get it tonight

You should get it… I’ve had a lot shipped via UPS and whenever it’s says out for delivery I’ve gotten it.

Just last week I had a package that showed out for delivery on 11/25 at 5am and it ended up at my house on 11/28 at 5:30pm. Damn holiday.

so basically if it’s out for delivery it should come? if it doesn’t come by like 4, i’m in the niagara falls area. how can I arrange to pick it up and where is the ups place at? anyone got a phone #? I can look it up but i’m posting from my phone and net browsing around for it will take longer then it’s worth.

I think is on Bailey near the 190 exit

yea its on bailey right before william

if its scanned to be delivered today it should be at your house sometime

I think you missed the part about delivery estimated to be tommorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you missed the word “estimated”…

Usually Out for Delivery indicates it is on a truck headed to your house…
I dont think that UPS fills up their trucks 2 days Ahead of time. If it was scanned out of their warehouse then it should show up at your house within the day.

your lucky it was that fast, when i ordered my headunit it accidently got shipped to california. it was sent from new york:bloated:

they actually do as when i order tires ive been told. 4 r on the truck but i can only get to two

did you get it today?

yes :slight_smile:

told ya it would come today :slight_smile:

thought so :slight_smile:
i work there thats why i said if the package was scanned to be delivered you should get it