Fawking UPS..

So I get out of work early today, had to burn a few vacation hours I had left.

Planned on installing the new snowtires/wheels that are coming in from tirerack today.

6:58 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

You would think that I would have the wheels by 5pm right?

Argh, I burn the entire day waiting for brown to show up, and they won’t until it gets dark out…

UPS delivers to my house between 2 and 2:30 like clockwork.

PS: Why take off to watch for them when you can just watch the tracking number?

yea, they pretty much get to your house on a schedule, they are always at my house between 2-3, fedex later like 4-5, USPS who the fuck knows, my mailman is a dick.

I had to be home to sign for it, they don’t drop anything at this house for some reason…

They Come to my house as late as 6pm many times :shrug: You can call ups have them scheduled for pick up from the UPS Dist. place after like 7 or 8pm if needed also. Had to do this for a signature required package, just call the number and they will set it up, and you can go pick them up, this way you dont miss it again.

Too close to Buffalo. Stuff was probably disappearing. :wink:

have them hold it and pick them up when you want to.

REALLY NECESSARY TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT?

lol.

had you put some thought into it you could have just called the ups warehouse BEFORE your items went out for delivery and said you wanted to hold them there cause you wouldnt be there to sign for them. i just did that with something i was waiting for that i didnt want to wait around for them to deliver it…:roflpicard:

REALLY A POST ABOUT WHY MAKE A THREAD? there are the silliest threads and posts on this forum everyday, including MINE LOLOLOLOLOL OMG LOL

OMG REALY A POST ABOUT A POST THAT WAS MADE IN RGARD TO A THREAD??? lol

but seriously, my ups guy shows up 4:30 to 6:00pm like clockwork. Sometimes i wont know a package has arrived till a few days later when im in my back yard and find a ups bag hanging from my grill.:meh: Then other times they will be sitting outside my garage or by my back door. He likes to switch things up for me, keep me guessing.:roflpicard:

lol TURBOCIV u made me ELLO L at work