anyone here work for UPS?

mother f’er… I NEEDED a package today, that was supposed to be sent next day delivery (I PAID FOR IT) and just found out that T Mobil went and fucked up and sent it standard delivery. WTF!? Bastards… I told them like 3 fuckin times I needed it next day. grrrrrrr…

yeah, so then trying to get someone on the phone at UPS took me like f’n 20 mins. only to find out that she cant put me in touch with the Buffalo office…

so, does anyone here work there? Can you help me out and maybe let me know when it arrives so I can possibly pick it up? I’d appreciate it. I’m not exactly sure how that all works.

/rant
-steve

They typically won’t let you pick it up unless they have already attempted to deliver it.
I have tried the same thing in the past with no luck.
Tell the sender to send another one UPS Saturday delivery.

you can call and request pick-up, they will hold the package for you

thanks guys (and newman too) :tup:

I got it taken care of… I just went and picked a new phone up with cash, and thier just gonna credit my account when I send the other one back.

in case anyone was wondering, yes I needed it that bad so I could put a phone number down on a part time job application (they may start me this weekend, but I needed a phone number to put down) as I dont have a land line

thanks again
-steve

couldn’t you have just put a relatives number down for the time being and said it was yours?

I could have, but then I still have no way of getting in touch with my relatives (nor can they get ahold of me without driving all the way up to the north towns from Derby/Angola).