Anyone work at UPS?

So my shits at the latham center, I have all night and tommorow off so I’d like to get some srs iracing action going…

I swear I’ve picked up a package from UPS before on a saterday, there people there but the front customer service is closed…

Anyone here work at UPS and can hook me up so I can go pick it up, its a huge box too, and 120lbs or so.

Travis, you were right hah… but im tellin you ive picked up some computer parts from their on a saterday before.

Any help would greatly be appreciated

Saturday* x2

haha fuck off :hug

Seriously though anyone?

i’m not gonna help you, but what is it bro??

my sim rig nukka… i have all day tommorow off, id like to enjoy it
\

its a huge 120lb box. id be doing them a favor picking it up

I fucking hate it when shit like that happens man. Always seems to work out that way for me to, and I either waste a billion in gas running all over to get my shit, or i don’t get it till i’m at work :frowning:

post pics, its prolly pretty badass!!

http://www.obutto.com/images/racing_withDesktop.jpg

drop that off here. i’ll drop the tv mounts and use the 52. shit will be BADASS

i have my 51" :tongue

52>51.

not by much, but just sayin i dont need wayne 52 I got my own big ass tv :lol

didn’t know you had one, thought you were running at as pictured. siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. wife is gonna hate yoU!

ehh most of the time I’ll be running it with a single monitor… but I will be putting it in front of my big ass tv quite often as I mostly have nights to myself

btw theres worse things, like snorting coke and fucking hookers

/thread

there is nothing wrong with that,as long as u kill them after and take their money

Travis was right. It happens now and then.

Cocks curved.

no and fuckyou hahahahahahahahfdsl;hfa;lskdjfla;ksjdf asdfha;lsdkfjasldkjfasldkflkvcmsodijnvaslb

little to much to drink lat night yetti? :lol

Any luck with UPS?

Nope, had a buddy of mine who works at UPS go over there, took a quick look but its still in the trailer I guess. they checked the back of the trailer where they usualy put big ehavy shit but it wasnt there…

IDK have to wait till tommorow i guess