Lookin for Another job.........

Ok. Been coming on this site for a little while now. Live in Bridgeville Near carnegie. Reason I’m posting is cuz I need another job. I work at a local shop detailing there cars. I get to work on them too when there swamped. I do all the tires, oil changes ect. Get to use there tools and scanners ect. But Not getting paid enough. Seriously not enough. Got a 17 month old. With another coming feb 12th. Lookin for something . Anything even if its all night. Im not workin at no wendys or arbys. I’m lookin for something that I can live off of. Ill quit the job i have now if i have too. Moneys the big issue. Im only banging $6 a car ( wash, rims, tires, windows and vaccume car out). I get little cash extra for tires, oil ect. But im only bringing like 140 a week home. Which aint shit. I need some cash. Let me know if someone got a business and can use a hand. Willing to drive as far as 1hr away. Thanks for any help

UPS Seasonal, its part/full time till dec 31st but at least its money coming in the door…
8.50 an hour and you will meet a driver near where you live.

i been doing it for 3 years, just getting my feet in the door

What do you do???

deliver packages…

its easy as shit and you’ll get at least 4 hours a day, but im working around 6-7 since i been there for 3 years seasonal

Kool. They hiring any thing at the warehouse’s.

Only reason im asking is i got Bad license record. lol Got one more time to get pulled over.

if you work with the driver you wont be driving, just helping with packages. its easy shit, and yes the crafton warehouse is always hiring help… seasonal and part time, part time is like 5am- 10am or 10pm-2am or something along the lines…

www.upsjobs.com

kool. Got any numbers i can call??? i wouldnt mind taggin along and making deliverys

ok just seen the link lol thanks

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&userid=428

ur such an idiot UPS hires all year round and they also hire people that want to work just during peak. UPS will hire anyone unless ur a fuckin tool they will find a reason not to hire u.

Thanks for the site. I got a interview at 2

Schedule An Appointment

Congratulations! You have now completed the application for employment at UPS. The next step in the process is to schedule an appointment to come in to a UPS facility or to a recruiting location. After choosing an appointment time, you will be given directions to the facility and told what to expect at the appointment and what to bring.

The next available appointment is on:

There are no more appointments available.

We’re sorry but there are no appointment times currently available. You may check back at a later time to see if more appointment times have been made available. To do this, simply return to ‘My Job Inquiries’ at www.upsjobs.com, select your application and then click on the Schedule button. You may now either close your browser window or click on the “Logout” link on the upper left side of the page.

:rolleyes:

I got one Dec 2, 2005. 2pm. at 2253 mazette road

They Must Not Like Shag…

All I need is something that pays hourly. I get paid per shit. Which sucks big … With 2 kids I cant rely on that . I need hourly

a buddy of mine works for ups (thornburgh maybe?). He gets pretty good pay there for working the 4-11 shift. I think hes the one who washes the trucks though so…

yeah thats down near crafton

my neighbor will be there lol

i have 2 friends that are supervisors at the new stanton warehouse.i wouldnt work at ups if i was broke on the street