i want a new job thread# 347893049q823

I want a new job

part time

looking for something in a warehouse

wanted atleast 25-30 hours a week

and to make over 7.50

ive worked in a warehouse for 2 years, receiving merchandise, putting it away, doing inventory and such

also have exp. wiring fixtures for your house

basically i work at a light store right now in the warehouse and want to get out

just wondering if anyone knows of any places that are hiring warehouse people

i got a few bucks if u got knee pads :wink:

feed ex = warehouse. 20-25 hours a week, start at 8.25

doing what? i need a job bad…where do i apply?

anyone that needs a full time marketing major…or anything business related, let me know :slight_smile:

i mention this every job thread, american sales co in lancaster. pick/pack is now 10/hr plus incentive if you pull more than your goal, and overnight stock is 11.5/hr. both are available full and part time. i’m applying after christmas.

where about in lancaster, that is a lot closer to my house then fed ex lol

NOTHING is close to your house

and more $$

INB4NEWSTICKYORSUBFORUM

edit: MidgeX has the best custom title ever…and i miss mine that said “you know what they say about guys that drive cars with big wings…”

Its right by my house on walden going towards Ripas right near try-it

American Sales is at teh corner of Walden and Pavement…

get a job at UPS, you get to play with lots of boxes there :lol:

Keybank was hiring i’m not sure if they still are or not for outbound sales/possibly customer service

lmk if your going to apply, and i’ll possibly put in a referral for anyone I feel is responsible enough.

:edit:…isn’t american sales basically a bust your ass type of place???

Ya,im going to apply at american sales,fuck this $7 an hour shit.The position I read about in the paper said It starts at $11 an hour if you can lift more than 50lbs.I love lifting.

i think the stock aspect of american sales is a bust your ass thing, but the pick/pack, i know girls who do it and say it’s super easy, and one makes over 12/hr after commission.

Also,you WILL make more there if you’ve got forklift experience.I guess there is some kind of certification you can get for operating one.

american sales would be a good job, however its a bust your ass kind of a job. i work at c&s wholesale in lancaster on genessee and its the same type of thing. you’re on a PFP(paid for performance) standard. the opportunity to make money is there if you’re willing to work for it. for example, my base rate is 12.50 if i work to the standard, but on average i make ~17-18 an hour because of how much work i do. average product weight here is ~35 pounds…but doing that for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week takes a toll on the body. but i can’t complain though, i love to workout and the job is that…a killer workout…so if you’re up to it…i say go for it :tup:

if you want some fast cash go to Utopia tomorrow between 7 and 9 pm. security pays 8 bones an hour cash…

My friend works at Fedex and she had a goat from Bangledesh.