i want a new job thread# 347893049q823

where?what? and how much$?

:lol: i meant FOR ME haha

:retard: o readin comp. pwns me… well i’m lookin for stuff too in that feild

american sales huh… i think i might give it a shot too.

…this is 94civicSI

PS andy sign off this computer or i WILL fuck with it

i can get i a job at McGard, only downside is u have to go through a temp , they hire u after 3 months depending on attendance, and only 2nd shift available full time 3-1130, 8 an hour plus OT (10hours), OT is optional 1 hour a day and 5 hours on sat
u can also work pating which is 2nd shift also, and 9 an hour

i know u said parttime but its quicka nd really really really easy money

Anyone know a decent place out in lockport?
Right now the 30 min drive to make min. wage = suck.

I was looking through the buffalo job finder andi saw TONS of warehouse position openings…

or if you are really desperate you can go to Utopia tonight from 7-9…all you have to do is walk through the door and your hired!

hahahha

youve seen me…

me as a bouncer…LMAO

Benefits include bj’s from under-age girls!!!

lol but me being 6’3 155 pounds could never be a bouncer

but these bj’s do sound appealing

Pitlord got hired as security :lol:

I have the oppurtunity to whore myself as a shot girl/sit in a closet hanging coats :roll:

edit…they’re hiring for all positions…but anyways if you are looking for warehouse…check the buffalo job finder online or in tonights paper i know i saw atleast 3 want ads for warehouse…

yes yes I did… I can’t tolerate little whiney girls and boys so my 6ft tall 180 lbs may bust some little bitch’s face in… or I will likely stand around and do nothing all night, tell people to leave at 4:00, collect my money and get the fook out…

im 5’11 (6’ with my boots on) an weigh 185… i could pull off being a bouncer lol. 40 inch chest, 32 inch waist…meh ok so i gota work out, but better than 6’3" and 155 lmfao

I could be a bouncer too! We can all be bouncers!

[homervoice] Ill bounce you good![/homervoice]