watch this video or die now

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=zeitgeist&total=755&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
we need a new section on this site called “THIS IS AWESOME”

and fill it with non-car related things like this that make my whole life turn inside out and blow a huge batch of life-goo

parts one and two are weak… but you;ll still like them.

part 3 will kill your unborn children. but not mine, because it was borne of my own life-goo and it is therefore superman

If anything, anyone who believes in anything remotely religious needs to watch until minute 21.

If at that point you still believe a word of the bible you are an idiot and I vote that you be banned. Not from SON, but from AMERICA.

That is all.

edited after I got less excited - sorry haha

i wouldnt go that far, i dont have a problem with religious people so long as they dont tell me i am wrong to not beleive.

however, John, wait until you pass the 9/11 stuff.

then the shit gets real

i cant wait

and… I’m sincerely angered by this video because of all of the debates people have think that they’ve won against me over the years. They sincerely think they’ve won. How hilarious is that now?

jesus is fake, george bush is satan, and bing just wants our money.

mark, if i saw you right now i’d literally hit you.

i should paste our conversation so everyone can see how ignorant you are

you seriously believe that every star in the sky is potentially younger than 2007? seriously?

yes, he actually said this was a possibility people. i have it logged.

WOW MARK. JUST WOW.

jammin, you seriously belive that every star you see still active?

i would like to hear more before i comment

it’s ghey to argue over this stuff.

all you need to take away from it if you agree with it is that you are not the only one who is upset about these things and that being upset is probably a good thing.

If you ever have the chance to meet a rockafeller, shoot him in the face and lots of people will thank you.

that is the moral, nothing else

[23:48] <Jammin191> MARK
[23:48] <Jammin191> answer this
[23:48] <Jammin191> are the stars older or newer than 2007 years
[23:49] <Fobwall> john, how would i know about the stars
[23:49] <Jammin191> Are the stars in our sky older than 2007 years, or yonger than 2007 years?
[23:49] <Fobwall> i dont know
[23:49] <Jammin191> so that is your answer?
[23:49] <Jammin191> WOW
[23:49] <Jammin191> so you are saying
[23:49] <Jammin191> that you arent confident
[23:50] <Jammin191> that the stars have been in the sky for more than 2007 years?
[23:50] <Fobwall> im not
[23:50] <Fobwall> cause i dont know

Yeah John, you are missing the spirit of the documentary.

and Mark, you’re still awesome.

LOL the way you word things is sneaky jammin, why would u pull the number 2007 out of your ass , unless you are reffering to the year 2007 then u are still an idiot, either way … idiot status ??? who gives a fuck? stars are shiny … yay, and if u feel like having a disscussion over this , please do not feel free to contact me, because the only fool bigger then the one that knows is all is the man who argues with him, you sir are that man, i will not be a bigger fool than you

Dear John,

Jesus loves you, and wants your money
Mohammad loves you, and wants you to fight
Joseph Smith loves you, and wants you to hand out tracks
Rev Moonie loves you, and wants to marry you off
Jimmy Jones loves you, and wants you to drink koolaid
Rael loves you, and wants to clone you

Can you feel the love.

John, if that upset you, you really need to calm down.

Hector just stay out of it, that was a 20 minute conversation I had with Mark and you saw a small clip - I’m not claiming that I know the answer, I was proving a point to mark and mark cleverly posted a specific part of the conversation to make it look like I was being a douchebag.

I backed Mark in to a corner and that was the corner. He couldn’t give a straight answer even though everyone in the world knows, including religious folk, that there were stars in the sky before the year 0 A.D.

2007 is from the year 2007 because if you SAW THE REST OF THE CONVERSATION you would see that Mark was arguing that the me believing the astrology portion of the documentary was like me believing anything I read in any book and used “Mark’s book of theorys” as an example to say he could write anything he wanted and I would believe it.

Anyway, the point is that this is astrology - all of the things that they speak about (unlike the bible and other references) still exist today in plain view for us to see with our own eyes. We don’t have to take someone else’s word for it because we can see it for ourselves if we don’t believe in it.

I’m up to 2 people now (of several) who have watched the first 20 minutes of this documentary and still believe that they have something to argue. The only problem is that both of them say “i googled the named and none of what they say is true about the names before jesus”

Hi-larious.

John, how can you be so arrogant?

Was this documentary a smoking gun for you? Proof, QED, or whatever for your arguments formula?

I’ll watch it when I have some time and then laugh at you for being so gullable.

[072407 23:49] <Jammin191> Are the stars in our sky older than 2007 years, or yonger than 2007 years?
[072407 23:49] <Fobwall> i dont know

[072407 23:49] <Jammin191> so that is your answer?
[072407 23:49] <Jammin191> WOW
[072407 23:49] <Fobwall> but they were that when i was born
[072407 23:49] <Jammin191> MARK
[072407 23:49] <Jammin191> JUST WOW
[072407 23:49] <Fobwall> they prolly have been there forever
[072407 23:49] <Jammin191> so you are saying
[072407 23:49] <Jammin191> that you arent confident
[072407 23:50] <Jammin191> that the stars have been in the sky for more than 2007 years?
[072407 23:50] <Fobwall> im not
[072407 23:50] <Fobwall> cause i dont know

:picard:

wTfshits

It doesnt matter what anyone BELEIVES!

doesnt matter what john beleives, what mark beleives, what i beleive etc.

All that matters is that there is a hell of a lot more going on than we know about and to label it as a conspiracy is a farse, even for the superlatively naive and faithful.

Drawing specific comparisons using current or modern events with timelines and agendas of years past is a perfect way to express or predict the outcomes of modern scenerios.

Ultimately i dont think that the Rockafeller Utopia will come to fruition because i hope that people, long after we all die, will have the balls to defend the most basic of human rights.

The discussion, and even the overall topic and material that John and Mark are arguing about is like the first 25 minutes of a 2 hours long documentary and to focus on the least meaningful component and to then draw conclusions based on it is silly.

further to that point, it doenst matter whether you agree or not with anything in the documentary. the purpose is to communicate to people who are still looking for information not that the answers are contained solely within, but that answers do in fact exist and that many other people are looking for them.

whether or not the truth is presented here is irrelevant, this just represents the most current version of the arguement.

It may very well be likened to 3 weeks before someone figured out that the sun did not revolved around the earth. He didnt quite have the answer 3 weeks prior to actually being able to prove it, but that wasnt the point and not being able to prove it doesnt mean he wanst right.

But it does mean that everyone else was wrong.

John what’s with all the hating? Does it REALLY matter?

All this paranoid bullshit about 9/11… it wasn’t a conspiracy. It was a loosely connected group of angry Muslim men who carried out a simple plan that worked perfectly.

If you guys want to watch a REAL documentary watch “The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear”

It explains the rise of ‘radical islam’ and Neo-conservative movement in the united states.
it doesn’t try to make up some scary conspiracy, it explains the two groups and how they were intertwined until the attacks of 9/11.

It’s a documentary from the BBC and you can find it here on Youtube:

When it aired it was 3 parts, on youtube each part is broken into six pieces, in the “this video was posted in response to” you can watch the next piece.

this shit gets me too excited i have to stop posting here :x

//edit// just saw max’s post. 1) yes, it matters to me. 2) i couldnt care less about the 9/11 stuff, there was no conspiracy there as far as I’m concerned, but i dont know a lot about it.