Free thinkers Enter.

This is a very long and powerful movie. Enjoy.

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

i watched that about a year ago. Ive watched it about 5 times, very very good, well, documentary if u will. Unlike loose change, it uses really good sources and actually cites its information. Watching this movie will get you caught up in doing all kinds of research as well lol

Way to long to watch now maby another day

def. a repost.

and as for the movie…its good but definitely not 100% realistic or accurate even tho it presents its arguements and ideas quite well

nevermind i’m a dipshit… 2 hours long…

whats the underlying idea of this.?

theres 3 parts u just gotta watch it, too much to explain

YAY!! looks like it has to do with 9/11 and the iraqi conflict… I will watch the whole thing before i pass any judgement

How is it not realistic? These events have been in motion for a while and still unfolding daily. The evidance is there and presented not just in this movie but in many other places in daily life. The point of it is to get you to be aware of what is going on around you.

if your not being sarcastic then i commend you on being open minded

I’m just for the most part sick of hearing about 9/11. I’m still watching…

hehe i know it gets old hearing about it but thats only 1 part of it

part 1:

I’ve always been an atheist, was interesting to hear about correlations between all the religions and the sun god. and blah blah blah.

part 2:

Don’t want to hear the number 9 or 11. and will not get into any arguement about this.

part 3:

Stopped watching cause i need to go to sleep and I personally don’t care.

I think videos like this just make me more and more apathetic…

part 3 is the most interesting part you should watch it tommorow

just because people tell you that we went to war because of some bullshit reasons doesnt mean the reasons they give you are accurate. also, if you dont want to pay your fed. income tax, be my guest, but when your being summoned by the IRS for backtaxes, dont tell me i didnt warn you.

the iraq war is a very small portion of that video it goes into much depper and much more frightening things

maybe when its not 2 in the morning