Weight reduction aka getting back into shape.

i eat and drink everything i can, my metabolism is like a freight train

Well as a small update, averaged out at about 165 at the end of the year and now getting back into proper eating routine… again.

fatty

Look whos talking :rofl

Can you even see your dick? I mean, that must be one heck of a roll your sporting over those jeans. Personally I think you might need to call Jenny Craig, or dig up Jack LaLane… or better yet, I’m gonna send Richard Simmons your email and pay for the 1st month of daily motivational e-mails. on me.

Huge fat bastard

Update:

Even with the slack and diet, and lack of any formal excersize I’m down to 160.4 =)

dude last time i checked i weighed about 206 i need to lose about 30-40 lbs and ill be happy

dude your in shape ya round:rofl,well ya cant pick on me cause all of ya wit a 6 pack will be hatin when u see my sexy keg

I somehow managed to gain some weight. Hopefully Ill lose it when it gets warm out like I usually do.

I’m down to 186 from about 265 since starting my diet early this summer! :smiley:

I’m back up to 180… wooo! haha

I win.

fuck you, man. fuck you.

So Richard Simmons is helping…good.

Hovering at a svelte 170 since I was 15. Go metabolism go.

dropped 17lbs since new years, eat what i want, drink bacardi and diet, and no secret here bust my ass 5 days a week in the gym with an hour of cardio after about an hour of lifting

Holding strong at 141

down to 242 from 348 last march…hopefully by may i’ll be down to 200

42 pounds in 3 months… whao!

ehh its doable, just gotta work hard at it…as long as im under 210 i’ll be happy haha

Good shit man