getting in shape

I’ve been out of the game for almost 6 months now, recovering fomr injury after injury. Anyways when I was in shape I was about 210 with 11.2% body fat. Now i’m about 220 with 18% body fat. I ran today for the first time and it was pathetic. 3 miles in 27 minutes when I used to run it in under 19. As for the lifting aspect we aren’t going to talk about it. Lets just say while benching I’m lucky to do my own body weight 10 times and thats pushing it. Anyways I know all the work outs for running and to get back into shape. But just looking for different ideas. Never to late to try something elsa. I’m not looking to get huge just cut with tons of endurance again. Anyone have some good programs to try?

benching your body weight 10x @ 220 isn’t that bad really… lol

and u used to run 3 consecutive 6.4 minute miles? umm… just work back into it, you’re fine!

eat well. :slight_smile:

eat healthy. :slight_smile:

rowing is great cardio and gets u cut if done consistantly - like any other exercise. plus alot of guys neglect developing their legs. technique in erging (rowing machine) is crucial to the wrkout and development. also its less trauma on ur knees which is big if you had injurys to them. endurance is the focus in rowing - when i rowed in highschool they would have hardcore wrkouts like Hour of power - 60 mins of keeping a split time of 2:00. there are sprint wrkouts - sprint for 10 sec - rest for 10…the wrkout is pretty intense

word.

cardio. eat right. can’t go wrong.

Yeah I gotta start working out. After my surgury I’m gonna be sittin around for a month doin jack shit. Which reminds me…I should really stop eating McDonalds lol.

you do realize most poeple cant even run a 10 min mile?

anywho, sounds like you need to take a look in the kitchen, and clean up what you’re eating.

bust out some interals. they help the body produce mroe HGH, keep the muscles guessing, and arent nearly as lame as just running like forest gump.

train like you were a wide reciever
:tup: