What body type of girls do you like?

Just some randomness, the boob thread kinda perked my interest. Most people look at me retarded when I tell them I prefer smaller boobs on girls. If they’re big, more power to them, I’m still a motorboatin’ sob, but side by side, B cups please :slight_smile:

What I like; short, petite, 130lbs or less, B cups. If I can literally break them in half, I’m all over it :hitit:

Giggity giggity

im wit you but a bit bigger boobies.

130 pounds with No less than C’s

I’m into petites, like 105-115 b or c, either or is more than enough. I’m more of a booty guy.

i love butts. not so much a boob guy. but theyr still fun…

I used to be all about the tall, skinny girls. I recently have been changing and have dated a few girls that are shorter and curvy to tall and skinny. I guess it just depends on the whole girl and if shes proportional.

Call me wierd but I like a little bit of a thicker girl with bigger titties, they dont have to be huuugge (the titties i mean) but big. and then a little meat is key.

But after that throw a 34lb girl at me any day and id be all over that

:needpic:

fatties ftw:wiggle:

+1.

lol. come to subzero on da weekendz. :jam:

ugh this thread is now going to be worthless without pics…:tdown:

I also like what they call an athletic build

http://www.search-female-physique.com/4images/data/media/75/friend_monica.jpg

I’d kill a cheetah. :tup:

kelly clarkson when she won idol. I would have been all over that little porker.

I’m a connoseur of fine wine, cars, and ass. :pimp:

Well, not the wine so much but I can appreciate all sorts of shapes and sizes of women. Nothing wrong with a girl having curves, just can’t get too big. Skinny and/or athletic? Giggity. Easier to throw around. :tup:

We already knew what type of men you were into. Now we want to know what type of females.

My girlfriend is perfect for me. GO figure, dating someone I’m attacted to…

shorter than me, skinny and athletic minded. 100 lbs, C boobs, great ass, gorgeous eyes, great smile, and an all around pretty face. When she bends over or is just sitting around… shes sexy.

I = Win :slight_smile:

no fat chicks.