What body type of girls do you like?

Just to go off topic were u at the Airport on friday morning?

I’m not picky.

no double chin,good hygiene,non smoker.

Speaking of which, I’m workin on a 5’2, 100 pounder now :slight_smile: I saw her boobies though, nipples are bigger than I like on b cups :frowning:

Ha, I’m such a guy

i love my girls body like 5’3" 130lbs, d-cups, a great ass from being ballet dancer, and a great smile.

I def like thinner girls. Tits certainly don’t have to be that big, but b-c cups are perfect.

being firm and active means so much more than anything. And honestly, I’ll certainly sacrifice some points on the hot scale for a girl that is just fun to be around. Which is actually something I’m doing right now.

One of the girls i’m seeing is like 5’7’’ 135, but firm. she’s definitely not ugly, she’s a good looking girl, but recent girls i’ve been with are quite a bit hotter. but the girl is just fucking awesome to be around, so screw that shit.

I’m starting to hate the hot yet not active girls. They get boring real fast.

i like http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c355/viggenman/ae0d5999.jpg

yes the pussy be shaven

what, are you new here?

you seriously think this is better? :uhh:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/NjccBflo/Pics%20OT/InesCudna01.jpg

I like the athletic girls. I think girls that are too skinny are a huuuge turn off. For some reason im partial to blonde/dirty blonde girls. The gf pretty much fits my bill of what i’m looking for.

130 big b, and not too hott. Chicks that are too hott have options. :lol:

i hear ya

:word:

my standards aren’t that particular. And neither are most of you clowns on here. not only am i happy to have a girl talk to me, i’m like oh shit - she’s hot, too

even more so if i like talking to her

but i’m taken, so whatever.

ghetto booty rules, if the chick’s in shape :slight_smile:

Thick, but NOT FAT. Skinny is alright, but she’s gotta have curves. Brunette>Blonde.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Im with this guy

rofl

god you suck at life when you have to explain your jokes

that is all

clearly stating the end of a statement and/or burn means you clearly suck at life. usually moreso than those people who have to explain their jokes…

I like the athletic build…not super skinny per say, but in shape. Not huge tits, I kinda like the smaller tits…nice tight ass is a must. Dont really have a fav hair color, though I do like brunettes. The biggest thing with me are eyes…she has to have really nice eyes, and shes gotta be proportionate.

if it has a heartbeat…jk.

2 tits a whole and a heart beatr