What did you do at your WORK today?

A spinoff of the car thread.

This could get interesting.

As for me, I’ve given up hope in people when you ask them if there is anything else they’d like, they say “no” and then go on to get something else… repeated three times. :banghead

Aaaand go!

I sense some Russian in the thread title… but I got cut at work today playing with razor blades

nothin, i won’t start working again til April, and then it will be 20+ hrs a week until the school year’s over, then I’ll be working 45+ hrs/week :open_mouth:

I did a bunch of deliveries and went to two Walmarts in the truck.

masterbated over j clark when he was gone

:rofl I saw that, F’in noob

I did the norm at work, nothing exciting

I ate alot of ice cream we had leftover from a show we hosted over the weekend.

didn’t work. and don’t till thursday night.

i’m a stay at home mom right now… so I put my son on the bus for school, and laid back down for another 2 hours. I went to the gym with Linz, went grocery shopping with linz and then came home lol Cooked dinner and did laundry…

my job is SO difficult! :tongue

i was off today…but i worked 16hrs. OT yesterday…my 2nd shift i was sick as a dog and almost puked in the ladies apartment…made it out to the hall and let it go there…twice!!! i guess it was worth time and half.

:thumb

Me and GermanPSI put air in the tire to Pete’s snowblower tire because he seriously didn’t know how to. HAHA!!!

Drove a bus around for 6hrs, then jerked off the rest of the day.

bullSHIT! my audi all-road airpump didn’t have enough grunt!

me to at least the jerkin off part:wow

Worked my ass off in the A.M. and sat in front of a computer playing solitaire in the afternoon.

Haha, good times tho

'twas

Posted on shift, cobaltss.net, and replied to my gmail emails. Did a few wash cycle for our R+D fabric, went out to get pizza at Paesans, went back, entered in Quarter 4 production data into excel, made a cute little graph, sent to the bossman, and went home.

thats how its done.