What are you doing at work today

Might be an interesting thread to see what people are doing.

Me, reading all the rules associated with this banking report:

And building a program that will fill in the PDF automatically. Nothing like a relaxing afternoon reading banking regulations to cause your hits to nyspeed.com to go up.

Calling builders and contractors all day.

…And wishing this wasn’t a fireplace business today. lol

cooking…so gay

designing a plumbing layout for Pioneer Middle School and the High Schools new kitchen

LOL, I went to hamburg court this morning, got off no fines :slight_smile:

Nyspeed.com for the rest of the day

on a normal day, i do next to nothing. today, its just nothing. absolutely nothing. nothing to do except wait for 4:00pm to get here.

i had to convert a solid model file into a format that can be viewed but not measured by a customer. I still think it’s a bad idea. I’m also supposed ot be designing a feeder for one of our machines, but that hasn’t been going so well. I keep getting frustrated with the design.

Updated Voip, and Customer Service stats :frowning: and did a little bit of QA along with bossing people around and making them do things to make my life easier

LUCKY

5PM for me

you too?

except for me its 5 pm…

edit - lol i dont work during the day i just sit here heh

wow, gimme a job, haha

5pm normally…but leaving early for TITS opening band

Took the day off as I was tired and didnt feel like working another 10 hour day on stupid german cars.

eh, not really that lucky. i start @ 7:30…sometimes 7…id much rather be at a job later, where there is actual work to do.

It’s slow here at NAPA latley. I am waiting for 5:00.

5:30 for me:cjerk:

you have a job?

Doing some cleanup mechanical work on the new Anti-Icing/De-Icing control panel for the new Boeing 737-800 MMA (P3 Orion replacement aircraft).

Doing more design work on a new Sikorsky Auto-Pilot control panel for an export model of the Blackhawk helicopters.

Designing a noise/sound blanket for a Sutorbilt blower. I cant seem to focus on it though so its taken a lot longer than it should.

Today I found out that I put a guy in jail for 10 years
Started breaking the encryption key on a M$ office file.
right now im preparing a response to another expert’s opinion (amature at best)- of which I will make him look foolish in front of a federal judge.