Tuesday work thread

Is it me or does today seem boring? its cold and gay outside. work is slow. nyspeed is slow. just seems like nothings going on today

i smell what your cooking…I am glad i put some movies on my Ipod last nite

wooo

YARGH

NEWDS??

Why couldnt Dr. King day be a 2 day holiday!

you can only die once :gotme:

eh… today is going by fast for me…

and tomorrow…off to nyc for work until fri :slight_smile:

ehh I am busy as hell learning some hostmaster junk fuunnnnnn

Yeap, really slow here too and its only 9:30 here so I have a long way to go.

its ok mike, u get to talk to me LOL

im just waking up… work at 3 :(… hopefully the hospital will not be busy… one can pray right?

ur a homo.

Skunk, you going to visit howie? I wana go

I jsut talked to him the other night, he was going out karaoke’ing without me. I called im out on live playing cod4 and he had some lameo excuse that he doesnt have his xbox :gay:

Naw, busy day. Of course, I’m going to Tennessee next week to replace the aging brains of an old oxygen plant with new brains that I designed.

yea I’m ready to fall asleep. Its been slow these past few weeks here.

You design brains? interesting

lol…was a homo he is w/o his live.

anyways…i called him last week. Not sure if im gonna have time to meet up with him, but im gonna call him when i get there

Computer that takes inputs from multiple sensors and from a user interface and uses that information to turn on which motors when, and open and close which valves how much and when. Figures out and keeps track of how much oxygen it has made so we can bill the customer. Oh, it phones home if something doesn’t work right or if it loses power!

I’m replacing the computer with a newer one with software that I wrote and all the associated wiring, relays, etc.

work should be stressful. but i’m sleepy and annoyed. i’m training people on their new phone system my company installed this week.

i don’t want to age like some of the broads here.

You still @ 101?