no motivation today

i think ive done 5 minutes of real work since strollin in at 11:30

what a nice day outside

definitely gorgeous out, im totally gonna hit mighty tonight for the meet, and i as well have done almost nothing in studio here all day, i have to come up with some BS idea in about 5 mins, so we shall see how well that goes

join the club, today is like the first day that it is under 80 here in a long time,and I am stuck in a cubicle

i dont feel like doing anything in general. i’ve got october break next week…no work…no school…

ahh… i will start vacation today.

Meh, I’m actually getting a little bit done today. Granted, I took a 2 hour lunch break to go to the Amherst Ale House with a vendor, but hey I never say no to a free lunch.

Reworked the CAD tard’s masterpiece, fixed a couple BOM’s, helped my intern figure out how to turn the P&ID and valve timing diagram I drew on the white board in the lab into reality, and scratched myself. :tspry:

omg i wish i was having that type of day right now

im having another cup of coffee

ewe ewe tee eff is motivation?

I hate p&id diagrams so fucking much right now, especially ones from the 80’s that don’t use the same symbols as your key :grumbles:

agreed. i hate my life today.

i want starbucks and sushi so bad.

thats an odd combination

beer tonight

thats motivation

holla, but it just makes me watch the clock even more.

although since starting this thread, i have entered a whole purchase order into inventory, priced everything/put away, put up 2 phones we were out of stock on + accesories, and put away our office max order.

thats about all i can bring to the table today though…

I haven’t been on the phone as much as I should today, but I’ve had a ton of work to do. Things are finally calm…ahhhhh

ugh

you better get ready for car bombs

ugh ugh

my first class was at 12, so i woke up at about 10:30 this morning after a late night. i went outside and ended up cutting the grass and cleaning the garage. i eventually made it to school for my second class at 3, and now im stuck at work untill 8, which pisses me off.

Left for work at 8:30am, won’t get home until 12:30am. :frowning:

sorry bout your luck