What are you doing at work today

kiddy pronz?

today was my day off, so i woke up late, laid around, made some breakfast, went to the gym, bout to get in the shower

took over for ILCisDEAD :slight_smile:

Believe it or not, I have a few places I’ve been working on and off :wink: I’m starting to ease myself back into a “normal” lifestyle.

Working on foreign currency contracts and surfing the web. doing less web today though bc I printed out some Asimov short stories and have been reading those most of the day… then TITS/Beers @ 5

we dont do that. for stealing intellectual property.

10 years then civil damages. that number should be earth shattering.

Preparing a presentation for an Ops review and 2008 strat plan on Monday.
Not fun.

Also, just got off a conference call discussing our special paint scheme for the Daytona race in a few weeks. New WeldTec Marathon sawblade.

Hicks love flames…

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c136/jxaxexgxexr/WeldTeccar.jpg

trying to figure out why WKBW is getting an error in outlook 2003 when trying to connect to their exchange server. Plus its only happening on laptops trying to connect remotely

hooooooray :cjerk:

Sitting on meebo.com and addictinggames.com… Waiting for the phone to ring.

Rolling out Citrix…

Oh and getting made fun of by Darcy…

:lol:

Playing Desktop Tower Defense :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

… and yappin about networking equipment all day on the phone

Did 2 loads of laundry,dishes,cleaned the bathroom,swept,cleaned the kids rooms,put laundry away, changed yucky diapers,fed the baby,deciding what to make for dinner,paid the bills…my life is so easy! :banghead: :gtfo:

Besides spending time with my kids…my job SUCKS!

suckerrrrrrrr

tell darcy hi :slight_smile:

designing a concept compressor for production… going slowly

Went to work til noon came home sick, I love half days

Packing all my things in a cardboard boxes…

… and moving into my new office.

I push pixels.

did they ask you to move down to storage area B?

I was redesigning Active Directory all day.

Once I put my eyeballs back in my head, I came home and am now going to TITS to drink away bad thoughts of Group Policy.

HAHAHAHAHH I feel your pain. Same DC or you adding another one?

Actually, today was productive. Had to reconfigure a LACP group for a building without knocking it offline, then had to start mapping out cable locations for this office at home that is having me install a IPTV camera system, worked on this financial firms website, and finally drove around in an electric go kart like vehicle and talk to girls that were on campus.