Who pissed in your cornflakes today?

Mine were soiled for the sake of “cost avoidance”

I had a control room that should have 3 operators in in by next year with 3 PC’s and all the associated crap for running 3 separate test systems. The room is ~8’x16’

I came in today to see that the ~12’ of desk has been replaced with 2 shitty tables and i lost~3’ of desk space and I can even not put my file cabinets under it.

I never thought I would miss crappy office style furniture.
/rant

I’m sure someone has a better story than that…

My pager started going off in the car around 8:30am

didn’t get things resolved until 1pm

my director has me reporting on my reporting :fu:

25 people in finance here just got laid off this morning cause they are moving their jobs to chicago or india. It wasn’t me but that’s more retards I will have to work with. :bigtdown:

I woke up and everybody is still here

yes i’m going to be “that guy”

my day today has actually been pretty awesome.
got some things painted and spent all day outside.

today was good, went to class met the gf for coffee, gonna play some nhl10 in a few

its when i go into work at 4 that shit will begin to hit the fan. im not even supposed to be working tonight!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_i0TjXsd4H3w/SadIwmbqM1I/AAAAAAAAAec/LTq5n_-bPf0/s400/clerks_xl_01.jpg

Found out my girl has sucked 37 dicks.

Um, ouch.

Dog puked right where I put my feet when getting out of bed…

“You may now kiss the bride.”
:io:

you still with her?

to everyone not getting the clerks reference… :picard:

edit: where the hell is picard???

Try not to suck any dicks on the way out.

this is my favorite goddamn scene from that whole movie

“im alive because i knew the risk involved in that particular client. any contractor working on that death star knew the risk involved.”

no picard :picard2::worf:

MONKEY!!!

so im supposed to have access to this internal vendor system, and I just got my login info. try to load the portal and i get an error saying i need IE 5.0 or greater to run it.

im on windows 7 running IE8 and FF. neither will work.

:fu: :fu:

got black out drunk…threw a lighter at one bouncer punched another one in the face…then got tackled by 5…