What do YOU, think happened at the Pentagon??

well evilsrt is a pilot so i think his opion would stand out the most.

Consipracy theories are for idiots because it makes them feel like they “get it” and the rest of the world are teh dumb ones for once.

Funny how common sense pissed all over that kid and he seems to have dissapeared from teh thread.

Toolbox.

You would think that a bigger missle would have been fired then that weak nonsense.
Why only one missle?
Why not a better location then where it hit the pentagon?

stupid theorys

The missle theory is stupid. Any missle that size would have made a bigger mess than what we saw even the non-nuclear variety. I am not sure of any missle that impacts on the side like that instead of cruising at a higher altitude and impacting from above.

chances are, it wasn’t a missle, but a missle would have been so much sweeter.

side note: i also feel an inexplicable sense of disappointment that the fourth plane never hit the white house. I don’t know why. I don’t want anyone to get hurt, but it just would have been a cooler story. I always root for the bad guy in the movies too. Meh, w/e. I guess as long as someone i don’t know doesn’t get killed, then i don’t really care much. Shitty, but true.

Didn’t the 9-11 video on the web claim that it was an A3 or something like that?
An A3 is a plane not a missle.

http://www.global-conspiracies.com/black-helicopters.jpg

:eekdance: :eekdance:

THE WORLD TRADE CENTER BUILDINGS WERE EMPTIED BEFORE THEY FELL (another conspiracy?)… NOT A SINGLE COMPUTER WAS FOUND IN THE WRECKAGE!!!

:cjerk:

I just asked what you guys thought.

And Walter…I disappeared because I had school. :slight_smile:

I was just stating that its a little weird, that the Pentagon only has a shitty web, i mean gate camera.

And they won’t release the other 5 or 6 videos they say they have.

You can’t deny that…

:lol:

Maybe they are baiting people.
When all the conspiracy theorists start yelling THEN they will release the clear footage of the plane smacking the building.

we, as americans, LOVE conspiracy theories.

that is a plane. i can see it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change

take some time and wathc this. its like an hour and a half long… but its a good watch.

Repost but it is funny to watch.

eh i dont think funny is the word… a lot of unanswered questions.

if they have nothing to hide. why wont they release the tapes from the hotel across the street, and more importantly, the department of transportation tapes that record the exact route the plane took. why did they confiscate the tapes exactly after it happened? why havent they released them after almost 5 years? why are they now saying, that they dont even know if these tapes even exist anymore?

how did the plane take out all those light poles, and still be flying straight enough to leave no mark at all on the lawn? if a planes wing clips a light pole, it crashes, simple enough. yet the lawn was intact. also, jet fuel dosent burn hot enough to vaporize an entire plane.

if they had nothing to hide, there wouldnt be all of these unanswered questions.
i donno about you guys. but im a little worried.

i cant believe this thread

WHERE ARE THE BLACK BOXES?!!?!?!?!?

I really cant believe people think there wasn’t a plane. As far as keeping tapes and evidence hidden form the public, its the government people they hide shit from the public all the time. Not to mention this was an attack on the US, on home soil, and on a the Pentagon of all building’s. I would think that makes it a matter of national security. We all know how much info the NSA gives out, NONE!!!

You have no right to know everything that government knows. I’m sure the reasons for not telling us what really happend is for our own security.

werd

probably classified aka not for the publics eyes