Coverup or BS

http://pages.infinit.net/noc/pentagon.swf

someone on this board was there when it hit…i wouldn’t piss him off with this proaganda…

now i am certain that you are a fucking Idiot

very.

No need to attack someone personally.

just calling it the way i see it

I personally wish I could be a patsy to the government and believe everything they feed us. I wish I could be like you and not care about anything that may challenge what you think. I wish I could be a sheep just like you. Ignorance is bliss, and I wish I were ignorant just like you.

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

wierd

Same post on the hideout yesterday. It’s BS. There is another site that corrects all issues by that French fag who started this shit with his lil fairy book.

i dunno its good photochop shit but anything is possible and the video stuff of course the fbi is gonna take it and not release it why would they not …

x2

I get a kick out of these conspiracy nuts that have to turn everything into a conspiracy.

• The people saying it sounded like a missile and not a plane. How many people outside of combat veterans have actually heard a missile and would know the difference?

• The video says there is little wreckage. Actually, there is little wreckage visible, a subtle difference.

• The video showed images of other plane wrecks, showing the quantity and pattern of the debris. None of the images presented was of a crash into a large building where build debris would limit the visibility (not to mention the smoke and fire) of the aircraft debris.

• The video shows a small (relatively) hole and questions how aplane can fit through that. A plane can’t but an engine or some other heavier and smaller part may.

• The video suggests a smaller plane or missile caused the damage. Only a large warhead (several tons) could do that much damage. Only ballistic missile can carry that large of a payload. No ballistic missile has the ability to skim the surface. Also, No existing weapons payload has both the incendiary and explosive power that was exhibited at the Pentagon.

• The video cited flight instructors who said the terrorist/flight students could not fly a plane. Their definition of “flying a plane” probably implies a level of skill to take-off, conduct maneuvers smoothly and land the aircraft at a level similar to airline pilots. I am fairly confident that they would agree that the terrorists had the rudimentary skill to crash a plane into a large building. (I’m sure most of you have heard stories of some child getting behind the wheel of a car and “drive” it).

i agree with mike none of the other crash pictures hit reinforced pentagon concrete…the whole place is designed to limit the force of something making it’s way through all the rings to the middle…you seen the pics of a car at 100mph hitting a tree and becomming not much more than a pile of metal…now go 500mph into concrete you think there’s going to be a plane with the nose sticking through someones office

i get a kick out of stupid ass newbies with 5 posts running their mouths.

But thats just me. :dunno:

No problem, won’t happen again.

dont worry about darkstar!

yeaaaaaaaaah mikes a knoob :rolleyes:

more fuel to the fire

http://0911.site.voila.fr/debris.htm

http://www.911-strike.com/missing-confetti.htm