watch this and comment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=911+loose+change

do not move this to multimedia. long movie. but worth the watch if u have time. im half way through. i see this sparking some good debate.

i’ll watch it when i get a chance…

wow…

yeah i watched that a while ago. theres some stretches, but theres some things that really make ya go :eek3:

Anyone that thinks its beyond the government to be involved in something like this is crazy though.

some serious shit. esp the pratt and whitney engine’. turbines made of titanium, which wont melt at the temps of av/jet gas combustion, yet no engines were ever found.

or the white line on the lawn day b4 pentasgon was “attacked”

my comp crashed at the 50 min mark. so thats where i need ot pick up at. some good shit though. alot fo which i had mentioned b4 in debate while in college. deffinitely worth watching. so far best 50 mins of “tv” i have watched in a long ass time.

small explosions in the towers before they collapsed, the engine at the pentagon being linked to a miltary plane, the sixe of t eh hole at the pentagon, all that shit makes you start wondering

I saw that before.
Some of the stuff makes you think and then something are just too far stretched out. Overall it is very interesting and i think it is good enough to sacrafice the 1+hrs to watch it.

just look at the stills from the pentagon crash. i think u would be able to decipher a plane in a still blowing through the side of a building? or the lack of marks in the grass, despite hitting the ground first and taking out poles then into the building…

as for the towers, i deff think more bombs were inside the bulding. just think of 3 rivers when it went down. it was orderly. u would think a building hit on the top that would collapse would do so at an angle. liek whats teh chances of all the supports shitting the bed at once unless they are broke at once? as if u have a tripod, break 1, or 2 legs, it will lean toward that way. cut all 3 legs at once, it drops evenly…

the only thing about that video is that its OBVIOUSLY biased. I wish it just gave you the evidence and didnt interject its opinions.

Also, Hunter S. Thompson talking at the beginning was :cool: as fuck.

I told my boss this story and he said that his brother was working on the roof of a hotel building in DC and he saw a airplane hit the building. Soo i dunno he then started to get a lil emotional and i aksed some other people and they said never ask him about that hell start to flip out soo i dunno i mean its hard to dispute some photochopped pics but theres still ?'s that would make sense.

just watched it again. Assuming all the facts that video gives are true… its really convincing that thing are not what they seem.

the pentagon theories started the day after and they’ve always made sense. yet no one investigates

edit: just got to the calculations of freefall and steel melting temps… :confused:

I just think this is too big of a possible conspiracy for them to cover up. They make some valid points but its not enough for me.

the cleveland-voice morpher-flight 93 conspiracy was a little out there

all in all… thought provoking, and scary… the gold trucks, the german computer company, the osama right handed video… just, well, it’s just

no way is it too big. It could be done.

i am about 20 minutes in, they definitely pose some interesting questions. maybe one day these will all be addressed.

Wow.