What do YOU, think happened at the Pentagon??

yep so we can all be safe, seeing the pentagon from one angle. but not the other angles it was shot from. yep. that keeps us safe and sound. sleeping in our beds at night like little babies.

you guys gotta be fucking kidding me.

give me one good reason it should be classified. its a fact, it was recorded from multiple angles. if they can show one fucking clip that really shows nothing. why cant they show the other tapes?

So, the fuel and fire vaporized what was left of most of the airplane?

But not the 180-something bodies and dna recovered from the victims of the attack???

I’m not disagreeing, I’m just asking questions that should be asked…

how do you figure that by you knowing all the information that the government knows that you are really going to be any safer? Maybe there was evidence on that plane that the government did not want to make light of because in some way by them acting like they dont know anything they might have the enemy fooled. maybe by not making all information public, we are preventing the enemy from knowing everything.

You are not any safer by knowing all details. You are safer by our government not blabbing all the info.

that can be explained in 2 words.

pentagon cannibals.

they run the security force.

and them DAMNED JEWS!

OMG!

9/11 never really happened! jeez how many times do i have to tell you. It was all an illusion pulled off by david blaine omg!

if you even remotely believe that it waxsnt a plane that flew into the pentagon, you should be shot

David blaine is an asshole.

Fuel tanks in an airplane are primarily in it’s wings. I would have no problem believing that the wings are nothing more than small puddles of cabron + aluminum.

wait what? this post confuses me. i dont even know where to begin lol.

ugh fuck it. im going to go play frisbee golf. peace late.

Normally I would agree except under this administration. I don’t trust ANYTHING this administration does or has to say about anything.

QFT

jet fuel aka kerosene (sp) dosent burn hot enough to melt aluminum or titanum. word?

another thing… buildings have burned for almost days after being crashed into by planes, literally 18+ hours at the most. they didnt colapse. only 2 buildings in history have collapsed from fires.

dont even get me started on the cell phone calls from the plane that crashed in pa, or the “wreckage” of the plane that crashed in pa, or the bodies that the coroner never fucking examined because there wernt any there…

believe what you want to. i could go on for hours. but like i said earlier. i have to go meet friends for frisbee golf. bye.

you need to watch more 24! Jack Bauer knows all :slight_smile:

:word:

and

Its 3 buildings that have collapsed due to fire… The two world trade center buildings and world trade center building #7.

:ohnoes:

The empire state building was hit by a huge cargo plane decades ago, and burned for hours…and its still standing today.

it was hit by a medium B-25 bomber in the 30’s.

its simple math lol. here you go…

titanium has a melting point of 1688 C

jet fuel, kerosene, a hydrocarbon has a burning temp 1120 C

:ohnoes:

Stick it to the man Jam!

I dont doubt that a plane did fly into the pentagon, and I’d rather not try and debate it. HOWEVER, why the fuck cant we see the videos from the hotel and gas station nearby the captured the whole incident in real time? It sure would put all this shit to rest.

:wave: hi, i’m here for the 40+ pages of bickering that will result in nothing.

WORD.

lol just in time dog. sorry bout sat night by the way. i was a little upset…

was the cargo plane fueled to capacity like this plane was?
was it a direct hit at full speed intentionally aimed at the building?

You guys need to wake up.