What internet browser do YOU use?

I’ve used mac in the 3D animation industry… utter crap, I had more crases, lock ups, skipped frames in 3 months then in 2 years on a PC or SGI IRIX based system… support on both Apples side and the many SW companies was ruinously slow… never again did a MAC infiltrate any of my work spaces… keep em for the AVID. fine. back then… but now forget it. MAC"s really are a very very specific niche market… Like those guys who makes windsurfers for trans oceanic crossings… Niche markets…

Autocad has almost no place in the modern work place, with 3D systems coming online that will do very good 2D outputs their is no need. Autocad is the ultimate bloatware… 7-10 key strokes sometimes to get to one function. common. In the Eng. world the only people I know that use Autocad anymore are the home users, who use it, becuse they learned it YEARS ago and can think in it pretty quickly… However we’ve converted the Aircraft shop to Rhino and solidworks. with ramsgold and Visualmill on our CNC systems… this also allows us to interface with anyone else.

bah MAC’s have swapped places with the PC… it used to be the ‘PC was the spreadsheet machine’ and that was it… now the MAC is the ‘home movie makers machine’… and thats about it.