What is the most expensive Car you spotted driving in WNY?

There is a FORD GT I have seen running around before but Yesterday I spotted the Silver S7 Finally…Sick…I assume it is an 06??? From the very quick glance I had. But no idea really.

06 Saleen S7 MSRP ~$555K (Even if it is older the 04 is around $400K+)
05 Ford GT MSRP ~$150K

Red Enzo last summer in the silvercreek area.

Why? You gonna hunt em down?

I’ve seen a newer lambo (Gallardo), a handful of 360s, Ford GT, a few newish Aston Martins…

Haha…No. I was driving along on XXX XXXXXXX RD and there was a few cars coming towards me and it was like beat ass pick-up, dodge minivan, then Sick Fuckin Super Car…wish I got more little surprises like that.

Gullwing Mercedes. $2,000,000(?)

Not much. I think I saw a Countach in Clarence on Sunday. I’ve seen a newish Bentley in Amherst.

silver db9 comes to the coffe shop in orchard park next to the consumers bev i work at that and the ford gt in hamburg area.

Oh yeah, i’ve seen a couple Bentley’s too, and i know i’ve seen at least one Rolls around here…

I guess the minister of that big ass church sort of thing at Crosspoints drives a Bentley.

Ferrari 599.

A Duesenberg in Eden. It was for valued at $1.25M

similar to this:
http://www.metroccca.org/31DuesJ_CassiniDerhamTourster.jpg

but price when new versus today’s value is completely different.

Some wicked red sports car… was small, low, and loud. Had a “HYPHY” plate, :gotme:

fixed.

There is a mercedes SLR 722 runnign around

Probably the Navy Ferrari Superamerica or the kid down the road that has an F430.

I was driving to my house and on 62 in Eden there is that dealership that says on the building that it is a “Collectors Dream” or something like that, usually has older cars like 57 Chevy’s. I’m driving and all of a sudden I see a silver Porsche heading north on 62 into Hamburg. I think to myself, “That Boxster looks really wide” it took up almost the entire lane. Then, I see that it looks really long and low. As I’m pretty much on top of it, I realized that it was a Carerra GT, never saw one before in person and here it is in Eden of all places, sounded AMAZING. Then, later that day, I’m leaving the gas station in N. Boston and I see a Benz coming at me. It looks like a silver SLK, the little dropt top where the front is open behind the Benz logo in the grille. Anyways, it gets HUGE as it is closer and yep, it was a silver McLaren Mercedes in Boston!!! It went up herman hill by Georges and was GONE, sounded insane!!! So, in one day I saw 2 cars I have never seen in person before, combined value of over $1 million, and both of them actually being driven in a place where I would NEVER expect to see them. I could not believe it as I was talking on the phone with someone telling them I saw a CGT and as I am saying that, there goes the MM!!!

Apparently no one on this board realizes that there is a lot of money in the WNY area… why? Just because they are not NYSpeeders?

It’s surprising. I drove past Spaulding Lake Sunday. I knew that place was absurd, but actually seeing some of the “houses” out that way was kind of eye popping.

The thing is, the people I know in WNY that could afford those cars drive around in regular cars.
I know there are a few but, Buffalo is not much of an exotic town.

saleen s7