Bentley GT in Buffalo!!?

OK i keep on hearing people saying that they have seen of these cars

which i highly dought cuz buffalo is so poor. But more then one person has said it and they all said the same color.

it looks like this

lol why do people keep thinking Buffalo is crazy poor? All that you would need is for 1 person to be making decent cash for that car to be around here.

That car is some steamy HOTT shit though, damn.

Ive seen one go through East Aurora and Orchard Park last summer. Black one and a silver one.

my mom knows a guy who has a new bentley…and he was ordering a new one last time i heard. Dunno if its his or not.

I saw a Bently the other day on the way to work…

green?

wtf, i have not seen one yet. But i did see a black Ferarri the other day , looked like a 360 modena

Yeah there a few around here, but it this one has dealer plates on it. He had it out a whole buncha times. I took this horrible pic last summer @ Valet:

http://onyxz32.sagemind.com/05-07-05_2056.jpg

They’re not that impressive IMO.

:lol: has to be your worst pic ever

Long exposure on phone - tipod = poop

right you are ken

Ya I dont think that these cars are anything special. Its just another car to me. Kinda looks like a 2 door Buick IMO

meh, i think there hot. more of a status symbol. money on wheels

These things were a dime a dozen last summer. Not a day went by on Transit that I didn’t see at least two of them. And Buffalo is far from poor. There are a lot of people that are well off that have these kind of cars, they just don’t hang out at Mighty.

man , i gota chill at that one starbucks on transit more often.

i was more impressed seeing the black austin martin vanquish the one time

Defanitly saw a brown one on the 290 a month ago…

tkklemann and I saw what appeared to be either an arnage or azure, not to educated in my bentleys saturday at the transit and maple starbucks. Damn that thing was freakin pimp.Also I was cruising around neighborhoods near my house and found an Aston Martin DB9 around the corner, some old guy was walking around wiping it down in a bathroom robe talking on his phone.

2 door Chrysler* :stuck_out_tongue:

ive seen the darker colored one in orchard park