Brand new GT-R v stock FD.

Cruising down xxx saturday at 11:30pm and I’m about to pull onto some backroads when I see some strange impala style tail lights. I hear a clicky-tick growl noise coming from the exhaust so I speed up a little and get a solid view… 2008 GT-R. In Clarence. 20ish guy with blonde bimbo riding shotty.

Feeling great that my sparkplugs are rotted and the wires need to be changed and my canon is at home, I give a little chase. He nods a bit and we go up to a redlight. He’s next to a twenty-something virgin in a mini wearing a JCPenny polo. I’m behind the GT-R.

I’m too busy texting “OMGF LAWL GHT-R” to everyone I know and I don’t realize he’s launching. I look up to a green light and 6 tires squeeling. The GT-R and I fly by the mini-S driver like he’s standing still.

Two seconds after the GT-R shuts down I pull up again, snap one more camera phone pic and let him bring his hooker to a hotel in peace.
All jokes aside - GT-Rs are pretty neat looking and guy seemed nice. Fun to finally see one in person.

Maybe I hit the lottery and next season it’s 09 GT-R vs 09 Mazda Furai?

post pics.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r152/budchey/0802082358_jpg0802082358.jpg?t=1217802776

pics didnt work brah

im calling BS because no dealerships in or around buffalo are going to have those cars…they were already ordered a year ago by out of state customers…and i didnt even think they were out yet unless your some “special” client…

how do you know that some rich punk’s dad didn’t buy one for him from out of state?

highly unlikely but still…

true…but refer to my 2nd statement…i dont even think they’re out yet for the regular folk, just the “important”

lol.

You guys forget that there is alot of old money in buffalo.

lol yea but how much of the “old money” people are honestly gonna buy a GT-R not to mention no one in buffalo is considered “important”…i was refering to big tuning shops, car collectors (i.e jay leno) or celebs…we dont have too many of those big names in buffalo

eh wrong…

I saw one being delivered to the dealership on Main neat Transit like 2 weeks ago…

i think you’re overestimating the “important” people aspect. mainly because $$ is $$, but also because:

i work across from the dealerships on main and regularly see lambos, ferraris, porsches, etc etc get delivered.

edit… khoveraki, are you the one with the red rx7 with the silver mesh like wheels? did you apply to the gatehouse grill a few months back in the bill grays plaza?

Yup. I cook at froghair now. The pic got 404’d sometime between yesterday and today, I’ll try to host it.

For people calling bs: duh.

My friend in Philadelphia sells at a Nissan dealership. He became their certified GT-R sales rep. The first one he ever sold and delivered was to a man from Amherst, NY.

Here it is, minutes before delivery.

$95,000 selling price, plus Tax & Title.

it’s a guy at my work… he got it last thursday.

edit: and hes mid 30’s, fyi

edit2: good god with the insults on the girl, lol.

I saw him today, he got pulled over by ECC north around 515ish. I bet for no front plate…or the cop was like “OMGF LAWL GHT-R” like khoveraki there. The color looks really sharp in person…

I would never drill the front of that car, or my car for that matter. Periodic tickets are worth the aesthetics

2nd that, Lou Jacobs… just to throw a name out, was rated one of the richest men in America by Forbes magazine, lives in East Aurora, prolly one of the coolest dudes i know, but drives a mini van???:lol:

damn - lucky guy. I wish I was rich…:frowning:

Pretty awesome. Are these cars REALLY that big in person?

they look smaller in person than in pictures, IMO, still not a small car by any means