What TV shows do you watch?

lol, hey its better than being run over by a hovercraft in halo!!!

OTHER !:tantrum:

:lol: Actully for your information I am only at work while browsing the forums :gotme:

What do I do while not watching tv? I have a business outside of working, so involved in that, or instead of watching tv, I’ll read books, watch movies, play cards with friends or maybe even board games…

As for living at home, hahaha I live in Myrtle Beach and my parrants are in buffalo???, I have a house here with my wife, so dont attack me with inmature junk. Grow Up

Asfar as tv is concerned, if I do watch, which is almost never, I like watching hockey, discovery channel, history, sometimes court tv… Speed is good :tup:

hahah u bitch.

My mullet theory is looking more and more credible. http://home.roadrunner.com/~jdsears/images/mullet.gif

I never doubted you other than actully having the hair :loopie:

:lol:

CSI Miami, Vegas
NCIS
DIY network
Discovery Channel (Science Channel)
Scrubs
Comity Central
Rest of my TV time is just browsing till I see something.

Do not watch sports.

Heros
House
Journeyman
Family Guy

And there was a show on ABC last year about 3 guys at collage and the one sets the other two up when he blows up a library, but I can’t remember the name of it. It was good, had a lot of twists.

:picard: x 46547689546357685432543678

:lol:

house
suvivorman
mythbusters
dr. steve-o anyone watch this on monday? wow shit is hilarious

i can’t believe nooone mentioned The Shield, it’s probably the best non HBO show ever made

and scrubs? that show is pathetic… gave it a few chances… not even a small laugh

^ I mentioned The Shield

thank you someone appreciates good bad ass TV

I forgot about the Shield because they start their season late and end it early. I swear last season was only about 10 episodes.

Starts in January and usually ends in July. But there are no breaks.

Just like 24. starts in january.

Prison Break

Scrubs is the best show I’ve ever seen. Only show I’ve ever actively watched and followed. But I’m also a huge fan of Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

scrubs is the best show you have ever seen??

wow i must ask your age lol

scrubs ftw

i fucking love that shit