Does anyone actually watch this stuff?

I’m sure you all know the commercials. NCIS, CSI, Without a Trace, Bones, etc… i keep thinking to myself how i don’t even know anybody who actually watches them, yet they have a million commercials all the time for them. So my question is, does anyone here actually watch that crap? or know anyone who does? cause i sure as hell haven’t met anyone yet who does!

I use to watch CSI all the time, the rest are just retarded looking

My mom likes CSI, but I personally think that show is a friggen joke.

I can watch CSI (the original) 24/7. I also watch bones every now and then if nothing else is on. I watch House, Boston Legal, Shark also.

i still like csi but its getting worse. By far the only crime drama on tv that is worth watching is Dexter on showtime. That show is fantastic, such a great character and something fresh for a change.

I watch CSI, House, and Law and Order SVU out of all the ones on the commercials.

Out of the shows you listed Bones is the only I watch. Not a CSI fan.

I don’t own a tv

house is so retarded. my roomate watches it and i cant stand it. i dont watch any of these shows. i watch shows that i find might be useful for something.

CSI and NCIS for the boy… and i catch it when i can…or feel like it

:bsflag:

I watch Bones sometimes since it comes on before House

SVU is a wonderful show

All the women in the finance department at my work watch those shows. Thats all I know.

I watch House, Bones, and Prison Break with my mommy

House is awesome

I have a projector.
a tv that doesn’t have a cable jack and one one working video input.
I don’t have cable…
I download everything I want to watch

NCIS with the wife. Otherwise, meh.

House is about the main sitdram that i follow. House ftw.

Otherwise: movies, sports, news, discovery & history channel pretty much sums up my viewing habits.

I watch:

Prison Break
Heroes
Lost

to the OP: how do you know its crap if you haven’t even watched it before?

I’m a CSI (the original Vegas show) fan. Been hooked since it started and nothing else really compares to it for me.