whats are the best coils?

Stance coilovers.

I was planning to get a set of KTS coilovers for my S13 from SPLParts. I’m a real big fan of their inhouse products. They seem like they know how to put things together and pretty decent quality for the money and flexibility.
For $1100 USD, I don’t think you can go wrong?

http://www.splparts.com/Parts/SilviaShared/Suspension/Coilovers/KTSCoilovers.jpg
http://www.splparts.com/Parts/SilviaShared/Suspension/Coilovers/KTSCoilovers2.jpg

http://www.splparts.com/Parts/SilviaShared/Suspension/Coilovers/KTSCoilovers3.jpg

Quoted from SPLParts website:

KTS coilovers

Front coilovers feature 8kg/mm springs, adjustable shock length for height adjustment while maximizing stroke, inverted shock configuration with 38mm diameter piston, high pressure gas monotube construction, plated steel shock shell and aluminum upper camber plate. Shock is 15 way adjustable.

Rear coilovers feature 6kg/mm springs, adjustable shock length for height adjustment while maximizing stroke, 48mm diameter piston high pressure gas monotube construction, plated steel shock shell and aluminum upper mount. Shock is 15 way adjustable.

Z32 rear shock dyno (note: Z32 rear shock is similar to 240SX rear shock)

Shocks need servicing? Replace with all new shocks for $550. For the price of rebuilding other shocks (Tein, JIC, etc) you can simply swap in new shocks with no downtime and no shipping hassles.

Brackets for to fit Z32 rear spindle can be specified at time of order, or available separately for $95/set.

Please note: Replacement shocks, brackets, any other service parts, as well as warranty, are available only to coilovers purchased from us. We do not service coilovers from other manufacturers, or those that were purchased direct or from other shops.

good pair of adjustable struts/shocks and some quality springs… that will service you more then adequately.

Get some TEIN SUPER DRIFTS… :R

for the money of those coils, stance is the way to go

megan racing im a dealer/sponsor i can get them shiped for 1000

Get stance’s and set them real soft and order softer springs. they will do you just fine

I’m surprised no one has mentioned moton?

and im pretty sure Ksport is identical to D2. like they are the god damn same but painted differnet identical

I just got stance 3 ways in and they are very nice, external resevoir etc. 3 way adjustable and although bas may doubt the fact i actually do know how to set them up so hopefully they will be a fair bit quicker than my D2s this season. however last year the car felt pretty good so i’m not expecting much

how much do stances cost for S14?

I might get megans is that a good choice… right now i have kyb gr2 and eibach prokit springs…its pretty good to me…but i blew a shock and ithink im going to blow another one soon so i think ill get coils…i have 17’ rims and i want proper camber and stuff but no idea hoew to adjust…i mean …what good are 32 levels of adjustment if i dont know how to use them…

help?

megan streets are awsome , i got them for a unbeatable cost and thats why i have em, to tell you the truth they are the first i bougth so i coulnt tell you right from wrong, but i love the coilovers i have an i suggest them

I have a question it may be weired but, i have a problem with my B13, the front is off 4inches of the regular 175 70R 13 size tire, and the rear is 2.9 inches, i checked springs and found most only go down to 2.5 max, that still leaves enough room afterwards to fit my fist through the front wheel well, so i was thinking is it posible to put coilovers in the front and springs in the rear, or will that really mess up the ride due to the spring rates? i can’t stand the front…is there by any chance a company that makes springs and coilovers that may have the same spring rate? or if i put 16’s inch rims, would that close up the gap up front after a 2.4 drop off a spring?

thanks.

GET STANCE OR KTS… the end… only couple hundred more then the ( megans ksport d2 ) category coils

or if u rich get tein flex with edfc… :slight_smile: