Suspension

im sure alot of people have questions about there suspention so maybe this thread can get some things answered.

anyways i have been praciceing drifting for about a year now track events ect.

i have a set of of eibach pro kit and kyb gr2 shocks front and rear strut bars, all new ball joints(oem),tie rods(oem) this set up has been great so far… it was cheap and stifend the car up quite a bit for what i wanted to do.

most people have probly done something similar to this set up…with the exception of coilovers whats the next best thing to do to the suspention to make it improved for drift…?

is everything elese going to be adjustable to make it better for example the next thing i was going to buy for my suspention were a set of rear lower toe arms (http://www.meganracing.com/products/product_detail.asp?prodid=545&catid=123)

anyways the point of this thread is to share your set ups and whats worked best for you…im not sure what i should do next other then a set of coilovers.

i would probably say go coilovers. most drifters use them best way to go. they can be ajusted etc.

Coilovers
Sway bars
Underbrace
Stiffer/solid bushings all around then you’re set.

practice > all

practice with ur new setup until you can improve anymore

then get the parts mentioned above.

i drifted my car with kyb gr2 and a clutch for about 1.5yrs then moved up cause i was almost at my limit.

^very true. If you could believe it, I started with weight shifting a stock camry in winter :stuck_out_tongue:

I also spent the entire last year bone stock drifting and tracking. I’ve only modded suspension this year.