Suspension suggestions?

Right now i have 17’s on the deuce, and i ordered DR’s and traction bars… which will be fine for 11’s. I will at some point want to re-do my suspension with a drag setup, adjustable coilovers. I dont really care about the cost, unless its like over a grand. What would you suggest? Just need to be able to fit 24.5" slicks on the front for later this year. So i’m looking to see what people have heard is good/recommend.

I hear that Omni power coil overs work pretty good for a budget suspension. Or just buy wing nuts for your fenders for the track ;D

coilovers and your golden

Koni Yellows plus ground control sleeved coil over setup won’t break your bank and is a proven track setup for any Honda.

I am not sure however how they would deal with drag racing.

Since you can order custom spring rates for the GC’s, just order stiffer rear.

The whole setup will run ya about 800$, obviously dampening adjustable and custom spring rates.

omni power,street series

I have Omni streets and they ride pretty good, little stiff, but not bad. You could always try the omni drag coilovers, but I heard that they are really stiff, so they might not be too good if you drive the car on the street much. But you could also try the omni sports if you want it kinda stiff, which have a 12k front, 10k rear rating while the streets are 10k front and 8k rear. Iirc the drag coilovers are 16k. Depends on what exactly you are looking for.

If I can piggy back on this thread, any experience with Koni STR.T’s (red) or Tokico HP’s? I have KYB AGX adjustables on all for corners of my 96 civic. But the backs need to be replaced. I’m thinking of non-adjustable since I’ve only adjusted them about 2 or 3 times in the 100K miles I’ve had them on.

Thanks
Ken