Drag Coilovers

I need a new suspension. I’m gonna take the old shocks/springs out the deuce and throw them on my beater… but i need to find some 4" adjustable drag coilovers. I was looking at the K Sports, but i’m not sure i want to spend $825.

Anyone know somewhere i can get 'em cheaper? or a different brand thats cheaper/same quality wise?

coilovers are $$$$$$$$ you gotta pay to play

ebay

Hard to find anything cheap like that any more. As of January 1st, May 1st and June 1st most of all the companys raised prices 15%-30% in some extreme cases. Tein basic applications for less the $950 are hard to comby those things uses to be $700 everywhere. Damn crashing economy is what it is. The only other compnay with Drag setup coil overs is Omni-power but they are around $900 now as well

buy the K-sports now for 825 while you can… this economy has a long way to go down before it goes back up again :angry2

Could get a set of mustang coilovers for 549! ;D :tong

gawd, i wish my suspension parts were that much. <sigh> my stuff is that much per axle. feh!

well we dont have a 4500lb + car ;D

thats pretty nice, but its only 2 axles and they dont have mine listed in there
i guess i could just go with the OEM S Line suspension for my year. thats better. I dont really need a full drag setup or a track setup.

My car is 3000lbs…

the new skunk 2 stuff works great! 1.60 even a 1.5x every now and then 60ft

:nod

thats what i keep hearing, prolly gonna go for them… after i get my court situation figured out.

Ksport Kontrol Pro’s are $665 shipped.

http://www.erzperformance.com/ShoppingCart.asp?ProductCode=KSPORTKONTROL-79