ebay coilovers??

looking to lower my car and ebay has some $40 coilovers that adjust 1-4", would these be decent on a daily driver? anyone ever buy any? thanks for your opinions.

wat kinda car? my experience with them i on hondas is on stock struts if u slam it they suck, if u dont slam it there a little better…never experienced them on different struts, ibet they bee decent on them…

you get what you pay for…

del sol…ive got 17inch rims and body kit so just looking to get maybe 1.5-2" drop at the most

um…you’ve spent at least $800 on wheels/tires i bet…and probably more than that on the body kit and painting it…

why cheap out now? sure you may say that this is a “temporary fix” until you save up for better suspension, but why even bother wasting the $40?

i’d just drive it how you have it until you can afford what you really want…just my .02…

ebay=nogood

you realize eBay is not a manufacturer right? that’s a pretty bad generalization statement to make.

$40 coilovers = no good

i actually got stuff real cheap, rims $150-body kit-$100 paint(not yet on)-$400, its just a daily driver that im just messing around with so im not putting big money in it

nooooooooooooooooooooooo…they will be horrible…unless they are a name brand

Even if they are a “brand name” they still might be bad. We get Emails from TiAL all the time showing the knock off TiAL products out there. They’re getting pretty good at imitating name brands.

NO WAY…

Those generico ebay $40-$80 springs blow…

Stick with some real ones, or just save and get full coilovers…

:mamoru: $40 dollars for “coilovers” that have 3" of adjustment range? Oh yeah I’m sure they’ll be fine. Don’t forget the tornado fuel saver, fuel line magnet, and ECU resistor. Your car will accelerate like a corvette and handle like a Lotus.

Dude. Come on. You know that’s too good to be true. You can’t get decent springs alone for twice that. Your car will be flopping all over the place. It won’t be safe. Suspension’s important too. You wouldn’t put $20 dollar ebay brakes on your car just because it’s a daily driver would you?

pick up a set of omni powers and call it a day. they arent cheap, and they arent over priced.

buying shitting coilovers is as bad as cutting stock springs

“eBay” coilovers are an awful idea, you get what you pay for.

By that it usually means you get a cheap unreliable parts, that have improper rates for your car resulting in it handling worse than a fully loaded semi.