Got my suspention parts :D

Just picked this stuff up today have it on my car sometime next week…cant wait to see if there is a handeling difference :lol:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/GTChampion/AAAA0163.jpg

eibach prokit?
KYB ?

total price?

new top mounts?

Eibach prokit…KYB GR2 struts,KYB GR2shocks…and alignment kit…all came to just over 1000

well, you definitely won’t be too low or too stiff.
the drop will be minimal (1" at most)…and i’m sure you know that GR2’s are merely OEM replacements (non-damper adjustable).

all in all, it’s a pretty modest setup… you’ll probably want something more aggressive sooner or later.

for that price i would have gone with a fully adjustable coilover setup.

K

it say 1 to 1 1/2 inch drop…thats good for me i think …and i know they arent adjustable thats alright with me really …i think ill be happy with it

Well the coilovers were about 100$ more …and as this is i was just under the limit right now…iono im happy and i think ill notice some difference at least right?

coilovers are the better value, atleast you could take them to the track and not blow them, as compared to the shock/spring combo

do you guys even know waht you are talking about?

blowing BRAND NEW SHOCKS at the track takes some pretty shitty driving. His setup will be just great for daily driving and the occasional track event. good buy for sure.

thinking coilovers is a MUST HAVE is stupid.

the only problem i see is that you should have bought the parts off me :wink:

GT

i would prefer having a modest spring/coil setup on the street.
coilovers, even on full soft are a pain, its not a very comfortable ride, and it doesnt do much for the chassis.

good buy, great for street.
You’ll like them.

i had gr2 with eibach… they were comfy except i had sportline so it was lower… ul like the feeling compared to stock anyday

sick set up, with some strut bars it should corner great on street and some track, everythings brand new so im sur eyou got what yuo payed for, dont listen to them, its not a track car, you dont need coils, coils will make you blame everything on them when u suck and keep adjusting them… shocks/springs for the win in this situation, i think coils is more of a track thing… great buy imo :slight_smile:

i would have said good buy if you went with AGX’s and sportlines or S-tech’s

just imo though

It’s all about personal tastes. The most important thing is that you’re happy with what you bought. I’d say it’s perfect for daily driving, but pushing it too hard on the track might not be the greatest idea.

i think the only think left in that combo would be a nice set of sway bars and you should have an excellent car…

GT

Anyone here who runs megan racing street coilovers… on the street lol. People got different opinions stating one is a back breaker one is fine one isnt and so on. I wonder… lol

lol i do, lol and they are fine… lol
they arn’t backbreakers if you set them to the softer dampening settings lolerZ!

Posts like this make me wonder too… :squint: lol !

the main question is. do YOU even know what you said.

GT

Oh shutup yo, lol i was tired.

I meant to say, people have different opinions of what they think is back breaking, a soft ride, a hard ride, etc… What they deem acceptable and unacceptable… plus… what kind of roads are available where we live…

I still want to go with Megan Racing street coilovers … as it’ll come to the same price more or less in the end… with the shocks, springs and upper mounts front and rear…

hey thnaks guys! and i do have the strut bars front and rear …i cant wait to drive the car again shold have it back in a week or so :slight_smile: and i bought this set up to becasue like you guys said its good for street…witch is where im going to drive it 99.9 percent of the time…yea i wanan go to a track one or twice this year…but…im also no pro race drive and i most likely wont push my car to that level to even need anything more then this,so yep im happy andi also got a speical type of tie rod end the guy at the garage said it would be good to…so i said okay for him to put it in…dunno what that will do ,if anything…anyways thats for the comments :smiley: