ebay coilovers ?

i have a 2003 g35 coupe looking for some coils , came acrooss these on ebay wut do u gus think

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/D2-Full-Coilovers-Adjustable-Infiniti-G35-V35-03_W0QQitemZ260319852002QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item260319852002&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A727|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

you own a G35 and your gunna get one of the cheapest coils out there? Fail. Buy good, quality coils even if it costs 2x more, I mean, you are driving a luxury coupe, dont ruin it with shitty suspension.

those are some of the worst coilovers you can buy and are more expensive than decent ones.

if you want garbage you shouldnt pay more than $700 cdn in your hands.

$910 USD +plus international shipping and customs is more expensive than a set of STANCE which actually kick ass.

rocco, just get stance or some Tein. Read the reviews on g35driver.

i was also looking into the tein flex. i just got a lil happy when i saw the price on the d2’s i guess

I dont know why ppl always ask about ebay shit and thats just what it is Shit, I know you can get away with some stuff from ebay but damn a g35 rollin on shit coilovers?. Its best to save up and do it right and Im sure you already know that. :slight_smile:
Good luck

exactly…

• those arnt even the right coils for ur car on a “G” the rear spring and shock are not together

The pictures on the Ebay ad is most likely for a Honda.

they actually have coilovers that are True 1 piece for the 350z/G35, example to name a few, Stance, BC Racing, Bilstein.

id be embarassed… owning a G35… someone asks me where did you get your coilovers… ebay?! :S FAIL!!!

lol my first thought when i saw g35 was, you own a g35 and want to get shit dampers… fail.