bought a new car the other day g35 coupe

just bought a new car the other day 03 g35 coupe , loven it , also sold the 89 hatch last week, surprisely not missing the 240 as much i thought i would

got a steal on the car only 19,000 with 53,000 km’s

hear is the link to some pics from the 240 and the g35

enjoy

you got the only g35 i like… with brembos

nice car, Any plans for the g35?.

it’s a G thanggggg

G-Unit

maybe in two years i wanna turbo it , all i did rite now is i put a short ram on and thats about it , one question do u think i should do coilovers in the spring time or going with spring and shock , am in the middel i like the coilover set up but then the springs have a nice ride to it

sick car btw, what did you think about the g37s other then price range?

i dont know off the top of my head, but im sure coil overs for the g and a 350z are the same, if so your probably better off with a coil over. The coil over for your car will probably be way more money then any for a 240, but im sure that the ride will still be way more amazing .

congrats on the car. thats pretty good price for the milage

Stance coils for G35 are the same as for S13…

thats a good price you got… dealer or private?

get coilovers

g35’s are not to bad good buy!

private, i got off a lawer nice part is just month and half ago he replaced my whole brake kit ,worth $4000 from nissan with labour, ++ for me

Nice grab, some knobs have payed $30 000 + for ones that have been hit just because they liked the colour.

you just chime in with perfect comments

rocco PM me or email me, I’ll help you get setup with suspension that rides great on the street but has the height adjustability you’re looking for!

Take care and congrats on the new car!!

I don mean to hate, its a nice whip and u got it at a steal for the km but i see those everywhere. Shoulda went 350z, I barely see them around toronto. Congrads regardless I am mighty jealous.

I see 350z just as much, my area is filled with g35 and 350z and where I live is the slum of Toronto.
Sell me your Brembos if you decide to upgrade :wink:

u do see these cars very often but i just wanna do some tlc to make it stand out from all the others , already started with some little stuff… go on kijji someone is selling the front brembo set up for 7 bills . which is a steal

actually I’ve message that guy a while ago, still waiting for a reply, but sent him a message again.
What mods did you do to the car? a good mod to do beside the Z-tube is the engine brace damper which you can get from Bing. Makes a difference with engine respond :D. I would show you pics of it but it is quite difficult to capture a good pic without lines being in the way.