Where to exchange currency?

I’m honestly completely clueless…will any local bank do it? i dont go to Canada all that much, and once or twice i’ve stopped at the little booth thing on the other side of the bridge, but i usually just find an ATM while i’m there…

I came back from toronto a couple weeks ago with some cash that is useless to me here, so i’m wondering where i can go that’s more convenient than the bridge itself to change it back to U.S. dollars…

Its not useless here you f-ing dumb.

Go to the mall and spend it.

just go to a bank

or give it to me

it worth more here than the US Dollar…goto the mall

i dont want to go to the mall, i hate the mall…i need cash.

my bank (Key) has had system problems internally, so every branch is fucked, and can’t do exchanges, and other banks told me that i have to have an account with them to do anything like this…

i thought this was going to be easy but it’s a PITA…

anywhere else i can go? i know in canada there’s tons of places that advertise that they exchange cash but nobody over here wants to…will like a local Tops or Wegmans do it?

I’m pretty sure tops/wegmans can do it too

at least Tops used to

Also most the malls don’t accept it. At least when I was out Christmas shopping yesterday most of them said on the register, no Canadian debit/cash.

The exchange places in Canada charge usually $2 to do it, I would try a major bank I don’t see why they wouldn’t do it.