who do you plan to worship this christmas?

vote and discuss. if you don’t plan to worship either, which would you rather worship if you did?

IB4Poll?

I don’t worship, sorry.

you sniped before poll was up.

I understand it really upsets christians if you worship santa? yet they tell their children to believe in him? what’s up with that?

Newman

The all mighty dollar. I guess in the poll the closest choice to that is Santa.

manbearpig

Where is the option for The Grinch?

:poke:

and

Alot of things upset christians, but are those pure christians wrapping presents & putting up trees? If so, fuck them.

But, the dollar says “in god we trust”, there fore You’re a christian.

:shrug:

think about this a little more seriously… it’s a good poll / question with some fun conflict in there.

American society.

Jon and I will be dressed up and in mass on Christmas Eve thanking God we found each other.

Doesn’t say which god though, so I’m certainly not a christian. Could be the car god. You know, the guy who gave us the LS2, burnouts and the group Disturbed.

Flying Spaghetti Monster

touche`

by that same vein… could mean Mohammed.

YOU’RE A TERRORIST AREN’T YOU?
or
A Teddy Bear lover?

the reason I give these two and not unlimited options is because both options have a clear tie to both Christmas and the 25th of december while the rest don’t

santa - they’re both fake, at least that santa dude gives gifts

Santa hands down, I know him.

This will become a witch hunt & a debacle of a pissing match.

Thankfully, I don’t have much to do at work today, so i expect this to entertain me for a bit.

Economics > Religion for anyone who is not a fulltime servant of the church and solely that.

I KIIIIIILL YOU!
http://kruzeskanhoto.nireblog.com/blogs/kruzeskanhoto/files/capturaecra-achmed-the-dead-terrorist-tiagofarrajotacom-o-weblog-mozilla-firefox.png