Christmass protesters are outside my work on N.Pearl st. lulz

Some jack ass is dragging a “dead” santa on a tarp behind him down the sidewalk, and behind that is a guy luggin around a 4x4 post cross thats gota be about 8 feet tall.

And they had a camera guy following them with a video camera.

They just got taken away by the fuz! hahah If I had a little kid and I saw that being a good dad I would have to punch the guy in the face for killing santa and ruining Santa my little kid.

Why would you protest christmas? Why not just wear a sign around youre neck that says Im a miserable son of a bitch who has no friends and has never been laid?

he wanted to make people think rather than just come out and say he was a cum bubble on the lip of life.:lol

What where they protesting? The fact that people can’t say the word “Christmas” anymore in the work place or what? Or the fact that people believe in Santa?

If it’s about the word Christmas…

My opinion: Say/wish whatever the hell you want to people.

It’s a double standard. You tell people they can’t say “Merry Christmas”, yet you FORCE them to say, “Happy Holidays.” How about everyone says what they want so everyone is happy?

The santa is a not the real meaning of christmas.

Google search St. Nicolas then they can face palm their way to the slammer.

I think they got arrested for taking video of people without their consent.

AFAIK, it’s not illegal if they’re in a public place.

Looks like someone got coal in their stocking last year

Or Santa got frisky when their kids were sitting on his lap.

:rofl

Too bad all these protesters cant find something productive to do with their time.

On Saturday there were a bunch of people protesting the war on Broadway in Saratoga. Seriously what good is that gonna do? Its not like theyre in front of the White House.

Another day last week there was a group protesting at the Holiday Inn in Latham. Something about unions or jobs. Theyre there quite a bit. If your job sucks, get another one. Simple as that.

Theyre always there on Saturday, they call themselves the saratoga peace coalition or some BS like that.

motherfuckers should do some kind of charity work instead. Something that would actually make some kind of difference instead of standing on a street corner freezing like a bunch of idiots.

Yea people driveby and flip them off all the time, I think somebody threw a fast food cup full of soda at them one weekend. Cant remember exactly I think it made it into the paper though.

I also agree about the bit with people who stand outside picketing against Walmart (here in Glenmont), etc.

Go spend your time some place else where it will be of more use.

shoot every last one of them .its those assholes that get what they want and why the country is the way it is ,and take this how ya want to its all religous based

religion is always the basis for trouble.
Look how many wars its started. Even the current one is religious based because Apu over there in the giant sandbox doesnt like that we dont make our women dress like ninjas and we cant marry 15 of them unless you live in Utah.

more people have died at the hand of god than any other situation and its the truth ,all wars are religous based or started ,personally if ya leave a country and come here conform to our beliefs and leave what ya left there. i mean look at vlad and others on here for instance not once have ya heard them bring up there religion or how they somehow disagree wwith what goes on here why cant they all do that

I was behind one of those ninja women at Price Rite in Schenectady last week.
I was like wtf? You look rediculous lady.

and they smell horrible

yeah, they usually do. Incense and curry and shit