Who else likes this car?

ROFL.

This is like saying “I banged your girlfriend the night before you guys met. Sorry”

Remember the thread where someone was bashing Mike-O-Ford for not letting them test drive an Fbody? Yeah, that’s why I agreed with the dealer.

lol. I’m offended :wink: I’d rather you refer to it as wrong wheel drive.

god that would piss me off so much, lol.

That’s always so nice to know, that my dealer beat the shit out of my car right before I bought it… :bloated:

As for the clutch engagement, the second I bought it I re-adjusted it, and now it feels perfect. It is a common issue with the MS6, and there is a very nice write-up on mazda6club.com on how to easily adjust it :slight_smile:

So, I take it you’re the reason that my 2nd gear synchro makes noise? And that my tires of only 6k miles have wear marks on em. Should I be a dick and print this out and bring it over to the dealership, getting you fired? I don’t think they’d appreciate you beating on my car, or any car on their lot for that matter…

Or, you could just pay me $100 to keep my mouth shut?

:rant:

I may be kidding…

or…

I may not be.

:slight_smile:

Where is that thread with the dumbass Ford tech who beat on a customer’s Mustang and bragged about it online, only to have the owner show up in the thread and get him fired?

Wait, does redconquest work at the dealership?

haha this isn’t unreasonable. :snky:

i mean you have to expect it, but to have someone so blatantly talk about it publically is a different story.

only problem is if you take it in for warranty work, you can be sure that douche would fuck with it

260+ FWHP, so you said the tires are warrantied right. :slight_smile:

hahah i actually think they are.

but in all seriouslyness i wont be driving it like an idiot.

–hahaha except on the autoX track :slight_smile: but that will be with slickeroooos in DS. so well see how that goes(hopefully well)

what

no 86?

he sold it b4 i got a chance to make him an offer