Mazdaspeed 3

Anyone see this yet or care?? I dont know why, but I like this car…

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayPage.action?pageParameter=upcomingMS3

bad link

but yea, i like them

the link worked for me.

and yes, that car is pretty hot.

they should’ve made it awd like the 6, but otherwise i like too. interested to see some prices, probably mid 20.

:word:

Curious as to when it might be available.

and big Tdown to Mazda not selling the car to all mazda dealers only SPEED certified dealers…

Looks like a great replacement for the current GF’s Focus hatch.

Then there would be no reason for ford to deny us of an AWD turbo focus.

Now my question is DOES the FORD employee discount apply to mazda vehicles?

Pretty sure it does… they call it S-plan, just like Ford.

No doubt a concept borrowed from their Ford brethren. i.e. SVT specific dealers

Hot car though. Too bad its FWD.

ford is too fucking dumb to come out with something that sweet. thats why im making my own.

wow, they’ve upped the power since the last time I saw info on the car. Used to be detuned from the speed6. Now they are stating in excess of 250 hp along with 263 hp/280 lb-ft. Quite a bit for front drive but I’m sure it will be fun, I want one.

it has wheel position sensitve traction control.

might get a bit funny rounding corners… but with that much torque in such a little car. well . little egg shaped car. who knows. all i know is if it will turn corners like my focus with a little work. it will be a quick (straitline) fun 5 door hatch.

This is a little old but, SCC article scans…

The price w/ the S plan is pretty decent. A tad over 20k for the sport model.

Orly. thanks for the imput. Work at a mazda dealer?

Seriously considering this Front driver for the GF’s whip.

Nah i work for Sikorsky. They have S plan for employees. I’m not too sure if you’re able to used the S Plan on the MS3, since it’s kinda of like a “speciality” vehicle. So it really depend on the dealership. I called several dealerships and tried to get S plan pricing on the new PRHT Miata. They refused.