mazdaspeed3?

Does anyone know of a dealership that has a mazdaspeed 3 in stock? I’m looking for a used car and would like to test drive one. I’ve searched Craigslist, autotrader, ect. and no avail.

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/xxdarkstarxx305/images-1.jpg

Towne Mazda down in OP/Hamburg doesn’t have any? They are the only Mazdaspeed Mazda dealer around here. Perhaps Northtown may have one on trade-in?

Buy my is s4 you dick

:tup:

Nope neither of them have any on their website.

Ha maybe after you pull the motor.

I don’t think being a mazdaspeed dealer will matter since you’re looking at an older body style.

If I were you, I would send a PM to OfficerK and see if he would be willing to meet up with you and take you for a spin in his.

Thumbs up. I loved this car. Was a little too much for what I was looking for but def fun to drive.

Burdick / drivers village in Syracuse has about 10

Syracuse is a little far but thanks!

^
To go for a test drive, I can understand that.
But to buy one, it’s perfect. It’s still in NYS… and a couple of hours is more than worth your time to get the car you want :tup:

PM JBGTI!

Thanks Will.

PM’d you baker

i just sold one of these today, was a fun lil car! i was thoroughly impresse

make sure the seals on the turbo haven’t shit the bed yet… and try to find one with a good maintenance history in case you ever have to try to get mazda to cover anything lol… you looking for a sport or GT?

This thread has soo much potential!

Care to explain the difference? I’m not necessarily looking for a specific one, I just want to test drive it and compare it to my other choices: an R56 cooper s, a MK5 GTI, and a Civic si coupe (least likely).

GT has a couple nicer options, leather interior, HID headlights, optional nav, rain sensing wipers, bose stereo and an extra 100lbs of weight lol…

and there is a problem with the seals on the k04 turbos used in the speeds from 06-09, there is a TSB for it but no recall… YET.

Sounds like you had the same options I did… from experience I like the speed better than the si and gti. but thats my opinion. never driven a cooper s so I cant really chime in on that.

I’ve test driven all of these but the cooper…and the speed3 is BY FAR the most fun you’ll have, and in my book…the best looking. For the money, you’re not going to find a better car in this category than the speed3.

Towne in OP has a couple on the lot, mind you they’re the 2010 new body style, but still will give you a good idea of how these things feel.

the speed3 will run circles around those other cars.

These cars are really awesome, I was really impressed when I drove one!