new Mazda 6

looks ok …

Meh its ok, don’t like the back. The exhaust tips look way too big to me on that car.

I’m liking it a lot, but yeah those exhaust tips are huge

For some reason it reminds me of an IS250/350 with SRT4 rims. Nice though.

The front headlights don’t look manly anymore. They look more like womens eyes. It also looks like a Toyota Camry with the front grill.

I saw one driving around, and I didn’t like it. I owned an 04 Mazda6 and now a Mazdaspeed6… and I really am sad that it looks like it does.

mazdaspeed 6 is nicccce… If I could buy a new car it would be a speed6 or wrx …

I like it. However since I bought a Mazda they keep sending me shit in the mail about the new 6 every other week.

That’s mazda showing it’s 33.6% Ford ownership finally. Great average luxury sedan. Lots of cool options. Slow, boring, no zoom-zoom.

I hope this Ford thing is a short trend and doesn’t affect the overseas mazda designs. A company with Eibach springs stock on it’s minivan should not be owned by a domestic company, ya know?

The MS3 is so impressive right now too, I’m scared to see what the new one will be like. Thank god for the Furai, otherwise I’d be worried about the mazdaspeed division’s future.

Latest rumor is Ford wants to sell it’s Mazda stake to raise some cash.

i like the new 6, the new 3 looks nice as well

i think a mazdaspeed varient of this would be really really nice… but i always though mazdaspeed pushed the cost a little too high… high enough to move you into a more upscale luxury market for the money. maybe a little less power but all the same…

The Mazda 6 was a great looking car, this one looks nice too. Seems they’ve gone softer with it though.