Who has been to vegas?

Planning a trip to vegas for the 2nd week in May and was seeing who has been and where the best place to find good rates for flight and hotel would be. Has any one had good experiences at any particular hotel/resort/trailer etc etc? Thanks for any useful input

Havent been but we (Yorita and I) are going for our honeymoon.

I’ve have been looking at southwest they have vacation packages, with anything from free room upgrades to dicounts on shows and dining check it out

I’d be divorced if I went to Vegas for a honeymoon

Im hoping to find true love out there

Check travelocity. I was looking at going around Xmas this year for the hell of it and it was stupid stupid cheap. Could stay at the top name places for like 26$ a night because of time of year. Theres a big Mopars at the strip event the second week of may i was actually considering flying out to for the weekend. Should also look at flying out of like JFK or Newark. Cheaper direct flights.

Gotta just keep checking errrrrday, deals pop up

There is actually a big honda grudge race that sunday I just found out between t1 and chris miller of nrg tech which could be fun to go to hung over

Also best to travel on like a wednesday or tuesday.

Leaving from White Plain NY, To Las Vegas NV connection in chicago Ohare on May 11th-17th flight is 268$ per person. White plains is closer than NJ and cheaper.

I went out last summer, we got good deals from expedia, they have some package prices for flights + hotel. it seems prices have gone up a lot since last year though. We stayed at the Bellagio, was great. We might stay at the venetian or ceasers this year.

Ill have to look at newburgh as well

Just looked at Hotels as well, Circus Circus, bellagio, Hard rock etc are like 500$-750$ for those nights i listed. Which if youre going with 3-4 people split, isnt that bad.

6 friends of mine and myself went to the Cayman Isalnds and stayed at a really really high end place. We brought an air matress and had a suite with 2 bed rooms, Pull out couch etc and it worked out being like 230$ a person for 5 nights in the hotel. Was awesome. Unless youre going with a lady friend or trying to have a lot of privcay, its def the way to go.

how many of you guys are going sean? thursday night at TAO nightclub get bottle service if you have enough people to throw down on it. best money i spent in vegas.

You can show us how’s it’s done.

i would love to go to vegas, fuuuuuuck

i found a sick deal. Leave from hartford, ct (1 hour 45 min - 2 hours from albany) thursday night through sunday $589 per person airfare and hotel at the belagio. 571 at the venetian, both nice hotels, and there are much cheaper places too. this is assuming 4 people per room.

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=cmsh&subm=1&CMBTX_0_rgnm=Las+Vegas+(and+vicinity),+Nevada,+United+States+of+America&dsct=&dnam=Las+Vegas+(and+vicinity),+Nevada,+United+States+of+America&dlvl=&rtmn=&rtmx=&dcty=BDL&ddpt1=05/12/2011&drtn1=05/15/2011&tdpt1=361&trtn1=362&ffst=0&crom=1&cadu1=4&cSei1=0&infs=1&cmbt=2&qryt=8&rdct=1&rfrr=-58486

Bingo.

We wanna go 12-16th I think

its like 50 more per person

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=cmsh&subm=1&CMBTX_0_rgnm=Las+Vegas+(and+vicinity),+Nevada,+United+States+of+America&dsct=&dnam=Las+Vegas+(and+vicinity),+Nevada,+United+States+of+America&dlvl=&rtmn=&rtmx=&dcty=Hartford,+CT+(BDL-Bradley+Intl.)&ddpt1=05/12/2011&drtn1=05/16/2011&tdpt1=361&trtn1=362&ffst=0&crom=1&cadu1=4&cSei1=0&infs=1&cmbt=2&qryt=8&rdct=1&rfrr=-58486

Mike I know matt and his girlfriend will have their own room but other then that I will take shots out of a strippers butthole with dbag stallmer and who ever else in the room